TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Actually, fuck it:

if the prize is me dying the game sucks anyway!

---

There's stuff going for and against each player, but something we may have forgotten about was the fact that Mr. E and Liggy were both removed from the game on day 3. I think that power was likely controlled by the wolves, and it would be odd if they took out two of their number, wouldn't it? Even though Dude's last "SlowPokemon is the last wolf, I guarantee it" post seemed human to me, he's still my top choice. Mr. E being a wolf would mean that two of the box keepers were likely wolves, and that's pretty crazy given the existence of the brown wolf as well.

Dude

vermilionvermin

Toby

An arrow was shot in Bird's knee

Keep guessing

Bird

I don't know if I get multiple guesses after being shot in the knee, presumably for trying to game the system, but 5.

I've got two knees anyway.

Verm, is Mr. E still your preference over Dude?

Bird

vermilionvermin

I'll pick 2.

My preference for lynching is still Mr. E, yeah.  Dude's not a horrible choice either.  What happened with Mr. E's box?  What box number did he claim?

Bird

wait maybe slowpokemon is the last wolf retract vote!!

vermilionvermin

Formalizing my vote for Mr. E on the basis of him being a wolf with Contra making more sense than Dude being a wolf with Contra.

Mr. E

Explanation time: what happened the day I flipped my votes. So the day before, Verm had come to me in the chat, and had proceeded to tell me why him being a wolf made no sense. I argued with him a bit, but generally found his points to be true. I decided to change my vote, but wanted to wait a bit. To wait for a better option to show up. The next day, I was hounded in two different chats by Verm and Contra. Contra was also able to convince me that his being a wolf made absolutely no sense, and I was forced to agree with him. Verm reminded me that my vote was still on him. I told him I still planned to change it, and he told me the phase was ending in the next few minutes. I realized if that was the case, he would die, so I frantically came here, and flipped my vote over to Bubbles, due to me not finding his lynching to be a likely occurrence. I stopped then to think about who I really found suspicious outside of Verm and Contra, and after a little reflection switched my vote again onto Slow. I then realized the phase ended the next day.

Toby

Toby

Congratulations Mr.E.

You have won a prize.