News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Verm is still suspicious, just not as much. Plus he's promising to save me from my burn, right verm!

[[MYSTERY PLAYER]] now has all five boxes, so I'm pretty sure they do stockpile. And I'm also pretty sure box keepers shouldn't get 3 boxes each night, which is giving me a lot more faith in this lynch!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Oh, I didn't respond to this bit:

Quote from: Contranegative on September 11, 2013, 04:46:36 PMBut Liggy has to have been a wolf! He flipped as one, and the host explicitly stated that he was born without the ability to cry. The game says at the beginning that we cannot leave the forest until those who cannot cry are gone.

I feel like I've posted this post a thousand times before, but here it is again. Our win condition says we need to kill all non-humans, but then Toby comes in saying that if there's a loner role who may not be human (read: who may not be able to cry), we might not have to kill that person. Liggy told me before he died that he would be seered red, so it makes me think he would cardflip red as well. It makes perfect sense. Plus he gave us all those boxes; what a nice guy!

vermilionvermin

If being on fire kills (and it sounds like it kills, I can't figure out what else it'd do) I should be dead by tomorrow anyways.

Contranegative

At least have the decency to vigi me! That way you can punch yourself in the face repeatedly after I flip as Box Keeper 4.

Bubbles

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 11, 2013, 05:25:38 PMIf being on fire kills (and it sounds like it kills, I can't figure out what else it'd do) I should be dead by tomorrow anyways.
I dont think so. If you me and bird all die, that wouldnt really be fair. I am curious what it means though. We're "burned" though, not necessarily on fire

Bubbles

Oops and I keep forgetting to vote Contra

Contranegative

Bitterness aside, I received two boxes one night, and I decided to save them up for another night. The next night, I received another box, so I tried to use a seer. I was told that I couldn't do it, because if I don't use all my boxes, all the remaining ones disappear. Also, Liggy's seering thing seems like exactly the type of thing a wolf who later feared that he might get seered might do.

Oh, I also meant three boxes total (Me, FireArrow, and Mr. E). I think we each get one box to send per night, because that's what I've been doing. Maybe have [PLAYER REDACTED] ask Toby how many boxes he has? That might clarify things. If box mechanics work like they did with me, he'll have none (or one/two, if they got any during the night). Alternately, if that feels a little too cheaty, you can at least have [PLAYER REDACTED] Vigi me this Day Phase, so I can flip. That way, you can all go after the people who were accusing me.

Also, if it helps my case any more, I knew that fank was Guardian before he died, and I did tell Mr. E about this (In the chat!) Since I'm incompetent, I also accidentally let this fact slip in a chat that Liggy was idling in, but I don't think he picked it up. The point is, however, that I didn't just kill fank and keep it a secret after discovering he was guardian.

I'm grasping for straws here, because getting lynching a human is embarrassing for all parties involved. While there might be a lot of evidence against me (read: A seering from a guy I'm not even sure was seer), there is also much for me (BOX KEEPER NUMBERS, knowing fank was Guardian, giving boxes away to Mr. E like a kind soul). I can't see a reason why you shouldn't just delay the kill and seer me, which will confirm me as "NOT A WOLF".

Bird

Mr. E

Quote from: Contranegative on September 11, 2013, 06:13:24 PMAlso, if it helps my case any more, I knew that fank was Guardian before he died, and I did tell Mr. E about this (In the chat!) Since I'm incompetent, I also accidentally let this fact slip in a chat that Liggy was idling in, but I don't think he picked it up. The point is, however, that I didn't just kill fank and keep it a secret after discovering he was

Can you provide this log? I don't remember it and so it may have been with someone else.

Contranegative

Augh, I didn't keep logs (because I didn't expect anyone to actually try to lynch me), but I can give you the gist of the message. Fank and I had a plan where I would bodyguard him and he would guard me and we'd be invincible. I did this the first night, but I didn't hear anything from him the second night, so I tried to stockpile boxes in order to seer. I figured he wasn't guarding me anymore- you know, since he was an alliance big shot.

Toby

I-I-I-INSTA

The Boy's Forest of Tears

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Chit Chat, anyone?

Vote Count:

Bird  - Contranegative
Bubbles - Contranegative
SlowPokemon -
Dude - Contranegative
FireArrow - Vermilionvermin Contranegative
Contranegative – Slowpokemon
Mr. E - Vermilionvermin Bubbles Slowpokemon
Vermilionvermin – Contranegative

Contranegative - 5
Slowpokemon - 2

01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5
02. Thiannon
03. Bird
04. BlackDragonSlayer - Brown Wolf
05. Bubbles
06. Mariolegofan - Mason
07. SlowPokemon
08. MaestroUGC - Human
09. Dude
10. Liggy
11. Fank009 - Guardian
12. TheZeldaPianist275
13. K-NiGhT
14. FireArrow
15. Mr. Tanooki Suit
16. Contranegative
17. Mr. E
18. Vermilionvermin

There's not much left to say...
Not many people are left...
The book is closing....
We need someone to speak....

Who should speak? Tell me...
Who should be allowed to share all that they know in one final breath? One final post...
Bold, Underline and Italic who you want to speak, the first person do give an answer will have their wish come true.

Contranegative has been lynched

Night Night. It is Now Night 5. Night 5 ends Sunday 8pm GMT+1.

Let the dead speak. Let the dead speak. Let the dead speak.

Bird

The good news is that the burned people aren't dead (yet?). Also the game isn't over, which is nice, and it looks like we'll be able to get a dead person to speak up. I think the best choice would probably be Mr. Tanooki Suit. Correct me if I'm wrong about that though, Toby!

And we should also be able to vigi someone tonight. It will probably be between Dude and Slow, but I feel Fawful was probably a wolf meaning Slow probably wasn't. Meaning I'd prefer to vigi Dude tonight.

Toby

1 dead person gets 1 last post. They have until the end of the phase.

Dude

Mashi, because I want to hear what his plan was with this game and why he wanted me to join so damn badly.

I have a feeling that we're getting close to getting the final wolf anyways.

vermilionvermin

I agree with Bird that Mr. Tanooki Suit should be revived to claim his role.

I also think it's really important that we figure out who's claiming what regarding box keepers.  Mashi is 5, Fawful claimed 4, but it seems like FireArrow had no idea what number he was?  That strikes me as odd.

For Vigi'ing, I'm not opposed to a Dude vigi, but I think a Slow vigi or a Mr. E vigi wouldn't be bad either.  Mr. E strikes me as the type of wolf who would avoid voting for his partners (which would explain why he voted Bubbles yesterday and made many of the same arguments Contra did), and Slow strikes me as someone who has a post restriction on them.

Slow's mentioning of Red Onions early on is really weird, as is his post about Mr. E being Mr. Evil, and his general inactivity throughout the game.