TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Vermilionvermin has been burned
Bubbles has been burned

Mr. E

Alright with this, I feel pretty confident in who the wolves are. i think it's SlowPokemon and Dude. If anyone else, Contra, but I'm more convinced that he's human right now. The rest of us have either been taken from play or had our roles semi-confirmed.

Bird

contra

I don't know if there's a pattern to these burnings or what.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Well, if it was the people who posted soonest after the fire started, it would be me then Bubbles then Mr. E then verm, but Mr. E was skipped for whatever reason.

I dunno.

But Contra is very red and verm is being pretty reasonable, so... yeah let's do it woooo.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Contranegative

But I'm not red at all! You can kill me when there's less people left and I'm one of few suspects remaining (there is no doubt that I'm the most suspicious of the box keepers), but there's little reason to kill me now when people like SlowPokemon exist. Slow, Dude, and maybe Bubbles and Verm are the only people without much showing their humanity.
Here's what we'll do to prove me. Postpone your killing of me to tomorrow. Me, Mr. E, and Fire will all give boxes to Bird, who will seer me. I will not be red, because I'm not red. Verm will use a bodyguard on him too, so that Bird will be able to survive long enough to reveal the result.
Seering me and discovering my color will also prove that K-NiGHT lied, which would definitely be useful in any future analysis. It would also stop you from making the grave mistake of lynching a normal human and causing the human team to lose.
Also, do you really think that the wolf team would have three roles that are able to imitate box keepers? Because I sure as hell don't. Liggy was a red wolf with boxes, BDS was a brown wolf. There's no way there's another red wolf with boxes- that's absurd.
Oh, and me NOT being a box keeper would make things not add up at all. It would mean that we, through some stroke of baloney luck, managed to lynch both box keeper 3 and 4 (as TZP and Tanooki), and that I magically guessed one of the non-remaning box keepers to false claim as.

Mr. E

One problem with that plan, Contra. We were already told to send our boxes to FireArrow. We shouldn't have any boxes left to sen.

Contranegative

Oh, I was under the impression that we gained new boxes every night somehow, because I've been able to steadily send one box a night.

Mr. E

The suggestion to send boxes was made last night. I no longer have a box in my possession.

Bird

Quote from: Contranegative on September 11, 2013, 03:22:50 PMOh, I was under the impression that we gained new boxes every night somehow, because I've been able to steadily send one box a night.
what

Bubbles

I thought box keepers get a box every night at a specific time?

i feel like everything just got even more confusing

Bird

Quote from: Contranegative on September 11, 2013, 03:14:29 PMBut I'm not red at all! You can kill me when there's less people left and I'm one of few suspects remaining (there is no doubt that I'm the most suspicious of the box keepers), but there's little reason to kill me now when people like SlowPokemon exist. Slow, Dude, and maybe Bubbles and Verm are the only people without much showing their humanity.
We'll probably kill Slow/Dude tonight via the boxes.

QuoteHere's what we'll do to prove me. Postpone your killing of me to tomorrow. Me, Mr. E, and Fire will all give boxes to Bird, who will seer me. I will not be red, because I'm not red. Verm will use a bodyguard on him too, so that Bird will be able to survive long enough to reveal the result. Seering me and discovering my color will also prove that K-NiGHT lied, which would definitely be useful in any future analysis. It would also stop you from making the grave mistake of lynching a normal human and causing the human team to lose.
If we don't lynch a wolf today, there's a good chance we'll lose. Liggy was probably not a wolf, meaning there are probably three wolves still alive. If we kill a human today and two more humans are killed tonight then it's game over. And that's ignoring the fact that the burned players might already be screwed over. No, we don't have any time to re-confirm stuff or waste boxes on seerings instead of kills.

And there is not a doubt in my mind that k-NiGhT wasn't the real seer.

QuoteAlso, do you really think that the wolf team would have three roles that are able to imitate box keepers? Because I sure as hell don't. Liggy was a red wolf with boxes, BDS was a brown wolf. There's no way there's another red wolf with boxes- that's absurd.
I think Liggy was probably a loner. And considering there are two wolf teams, I don't think it's impossible for you to be a wolf who is also a box keeper. Plus there's the fact that you've apparently gotten a new box every night, which is really odd.

QuoteOh, and me NOT being a box keeper would make things not add up at all. It would mean that we, through some stroke of baloney luck, managed to lynch both box keeper 3 and 4 (as TZP and Tanooki), and that I magically guessed one of the non-remaning box keepers to false claim as.
You being a wolf and you being a box keeper are not mutually exclusive. I don't think Toby would make 5 roles that could be confirmed humans--having one of them actually be a wolf makes perfect sense.

The fact of the matter is that you were seered red. Sorry!

Contranegative

But Liggy has to have been a wolf! He flipped as one, and the host explicitly stated that he was born without the ability to cry. The game says at the beginning that we cannot leave the forest until those who cannot cry are gone.

How will you kill Slow/Dude with boxes if I'm dead? Boxes don't stockpile, (unless I don't understand them at all, which is the way it looks. I thought that box keepers could deliver someone a box each night, and that all boxes vanished some time before the next night (at one point I thought I had saved up three boxes for a seering, but I was told that if you don't use all your boxes the remaining ones disappear)), so you'll only have two for the night unless you have some other magic juju. Killing me will leave you with two boxes, only enough for a role block.

Side note: I received a box RIGHT before the phase ended last phase. I don't know why this was, but someone thought to send me one.

Whether or not I'm a wolf (hint: I'm not), it is beneficial for you to keep me alive so you can get 3 boxes per night, enabling you to seer. You're probably not going to lose if you accidentally lynch a human this phase, but you're almost definitely losing if you make the mistake of lynching me.

FireArrow

So I don't make a big mistake, Contranegative. Can someone explain to me why verm isn't suspicious anymore?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department