News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Meotos' Arrangements [updated]

Started by Meotos, May 17, 2008, 11:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

Yoshi's Island sounds okay, but there are some parts that are really off....plus it's Super Mario World - Athletic Theme

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

blah54

the left hand is not written very "nicely", as in it could be cleaned up to look nicer than it does...

on a completely different topic... i thought your username said "Methos" at first...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Meotos

Alright I'll try and fix it up.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: blah54 on May 17, 2008, 03:32:29 PMthe left hand is not written very "nicely", as in it could be cleaned up to look nicer than it does...

on a completely different topic... i thought your username said "Methos" at first...
same here....i thought the poster of death was back!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

pumpy_heart

I already did the Dig Dug thing. Tis under my topic.
Ours sound exactly the same, so thats a lil reasuring. Good job with it though.

Meotos

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 17, 2008, 09:11:09 PMI already did the Dig Dug thing. Tis under my topic.
Well I wish I had seen that earlier.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback so far - added a new arrangement, but I'm not completely done with it yet.

pumpy_heart

I guess you can submit it. Just be sure to check around first.
It would prolly be in my topic til the end of this year anyways. Ive got soo much stuff to submit...and so much more to start on. haha

Olimar12345

i thought ure yoshi song was good, except at mesure 18 all the bass cleft notes are on the up beats(i just thought it sounded weird) and, although the piece is naturally fast, i think u should slow it down just a bit.
other than that-AMAZING!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nintendude73