The "Fixing the Sheets" Initiative 2.0 - Current Target: Pokémon R/B *Done!*

Started by JDMEK5, July 25, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Yes! Many thanks for the help! :D

But Dropbox 404 errors! :c
edit: nvm the links in your thread work, will be added momentarily added to dropbox!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Brawler4Ever

Pallet Town

There are a few mistakes, I'm sure. For example, I have no idea why the tempo mark is so big, nor do I know how to fix it. I'm also not sure about the last two measures in the middle staff. Nothing that I put there sounds right. But other than a few minor details, it's done.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Latios212

Thank you! I'll double check the notes and combine the bottom two staves for the LH.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Latios212

It's fine, the voices are all here now. It's just that the intervals are too huge for this to be playable by one person. We'll probably move the bottom layer up an octave.

Wanna get started on one of the last few? :P

Edit: Will post Pallet Town and Professor Oak tomorrow.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Done with Unused Track from Pokémon Yellow. So all Pokémon Yellow songs should be done now.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Thanks for your help! Added to folder for review! :D

Pallet Town is updated and Professor Oak will be uploaded soon, so I believe all we're missing is the victory themes (and Pianist da Sootopolis' Recovery theme)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Latios212 on June 25, 2015, 03:36:21 PMThanks for your help! Added to folder for review! :D

I'll have Pallet Town and Professor Oak uploaded soon, so I believe all we're missing is the victory themes (and Pianist da Sootopolis' Recovery theme)
I'll have it today! If I can communicate with my editor XD
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

MUS
MIDI
It is here. The two second recovery theme!
(I should probably go figure out where to turn this into a .pdf...)
what is shitpost

Latios212

Great! Thank you!

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on June 25, 2015, 07:08:18 PM(I should probably go figure out where to turn this into a .pdf...)
Here, among other places.
And don't worry about converting this one yet, as we'll convert files after all the arrangements have been reviewed by updaters.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Many thanks- actually already downloading the software they recommend.
what is shitpost

Latios212

Guys, we're almost there! :D Besides the three victory themes that remain to be arranged, I've placed everything in the Dropbox folder. Intensive review will begin soon!

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on June 25, 2015, 07:18:25 PMMany thanks- actually already downloading the software they recommend.
No problem!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Latios212 on June 25, 2015, 09:05:31 PMGuys, we're almost there! :D Besides the three victory themes that remain to be arranged, I've placed everything in the Dropbox folder. Intensive review will begin soon!
No problem!
I might finish the arrangement I promised to do first tonight, and if I do, then I'll probably take one of the remaining themes (if it hasn't been arranged already). Don't hold any spots for me, though (I'm not that great an arranger anyways!).
what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

I take victory(Gym Leader), will start working on it.

Edit: what do you think the title should be?? "Victory Fanfare (vs gym leader)" or "Victory! (Gym Leader battle)" or "Victory! (Gym Leader)".

For sources:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA26855F88564F001
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Game_Boy:_Entire_Pok%C3%A9mon_Sounds_Collection_CD

10/10 tobbeh