The "Fixing the Sheets" Initiative 2.0 - Current Target: Pokémon R/B *Done!*

Started by JDMEK5, July 25, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Yay!! Wait, holy shit it has been 2 years. Holy smokes I thought it was just one. Dang. Sorry everybody!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 21, 2015, 07:10:23 PMWow, after more than two years, this might actually happen! xD I'm loving the community interest/activity here lately. Keep up the good work guys, and I'll see if I can't help out once I'm out of school :D
Excellent!!!!! I were lucky we might be able to get 3 projects done before summer is out (banjo, paper mario and this one)! :)
If this one wasn't already finished, I'd help :)

Edit: I have a question. So will this project get its own update or.....?

JDMEK5

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 21, 2015, 08:23:40 PMEdit: I have a question. So will this project get its own update or.....?
Originally that's what I imagined but heck, if you want to put the other(s) on hold until we finish this one and release them all at once, that's cool too. Although it may be better marketing to let them out individually. In little poops.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 21, 2015, 08:54:18 PMAlthough it may be better marketing to let them out individually. In little poops.
Yeah. I'd say individually.
The banjo one is taking so long to go through cause the songs are sooooo long. But when we get around to the Paper Mario one, it should speed up drastically. Almost all those songs are pretty short. :)

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

ey, just noticed a small error in my pokémon center sheet. The tempo text says Allegro  Gioioso(with 2 blank-spaces in between the words) but it's supposed to say Allgro Gioioso, with only one. I fixed that so please use my new sheet(it's the only change I made).Here's the Zip file:[ZIP]
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

Latios212

Team Rocket Hideout:
- End of first measure missing two notes in the LH. I think they're the same as the ones in measure 36.
- Delete that quarter note in measure 23. Why does that measure have different accidentals than the ones around it?
- End of measure 24 missing another 16th note.
- Check note durations for measures 25-32 - I'm not sure about the current choice of dotted quarters vs. quarter + eighth rests.
- Measure 13, RH should be a Eb rather than D.
- Measures 21-24 should probably be transposed down an octave or something. I don't think they need to be octaves, either.
- Needs dynamics. Especially the first measure.

Jigglypuff's Song:
Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 25, 2013, 05:59:13 PM-Measures 2-5, right hand is the whole song. All else, including the left hand, as far as I know, is extra and therefore should be removed.
-Someone should have another good look at the timing there.
- I think the last two notes in current measure 4 are the same duration.
- Fix your MUS link.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

I'll be back in tomorrow (Wednesday latest) to catch up on this and make updates and fixes and stuff. Good work guys! Keep it up!

My Arrangements

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Taken care of Rocket Hideout. I'll tackle Jigglypuff's Song tonight. Once that's done I'll reset the progress percentile.

My Arrangements

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle