News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Mashi on July 24, 2013, 07:10:36 PMVote for yourselves this Phase.

No, don't! Trust me on this one!

Vermillionvermin
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote[2013-07-24 02:36:13] <The_Subjective_Thought> He's either a clever wolf or a 7 on the BDS paranoia and defensiveness scale.
Ah, hehehe.

Quote[2013-07-24 19:31:09] <TehWB> BDS is doing a bit of the same thing as Tanooki

[2013-07-24 19:31:46] <TehWB> http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5728.msg220622#msg220622

[2013-07-24 19:32:29] <TehWB> instead of sharing his own thoughts, he wants to see what other people think about stuff
Did you even read my whole post, or did you just read the part that said "I'd like to see what other people think"?? :P

Quote[2013-07-24 20:22:12] <Vermilionvermin> I'm suspicious mostly because he admitted to not paying much attention to the game
I didn't intend that to mean that I wasn't paying attention; rather, that I could've/should've/might've been participating more before that point (as you know, I tend to... uh... post a lot in games? Although some people debate about the content of those posts and what they add to the game :P).

Quote from: Mashi on July 24, 2013, 07:10:36 PMVote for yourselves this Phase.
Yes master.

BlackDragonSlayer

And one more thing:
I thought we were trying to get the inactives to be active, if possible, not killing them before they have a chance to become active or are replaced/modkilled?? ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 24, 2013, 08:36:38 PMAnd one more thing:
I thought we were trying to get the inactives to be active, if possible, not killing them before they have a chance to become active or are replaced/modkilled?? ???

Exactly.  >:(

vermilionvermin

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FireArrow on July 24, 2013, 08:15:45 PMNo, don't! Trust me on this one!

???

I'm not changing my vote to someone else unless you tell me why it's so important.

FireArrow

TheZeldaPianist275

Then I'm not going to change it.  I hope you don't even want me to.

FireArrow

I do, but it's not like it's vital to the game, it would just be extremely helpful.

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 24, 2013, 07:07:08 PMThe comic sans isnt the actual vote, its just the idea since we couldnt change it. Bolding is the vote that will actually be recognized by fsm

Well you just crushed all my hopes and dreams.

The_Subjective_Thought
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

FSM-Reapr

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

The Silence(Wolves)

1. Silent
2. Silent
3. Silent

The Doctor's Army(Humans)

4. The Doctor - Seer
5. River Song - Vigilante
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Herring (will be told he's a Human)
14. Miller (will be told he's a Human)

shadowkirby was shot dead at the Lake Silencio before he could have regenerated. :(
Loxo regenerated into Hunter of Souls!
(fyi, normally I'd choose who would be replaced randomly, but Loxo didn't say anything what so ever the entire game. From now on I will do so.)

(*has voted for*)

1. Waddle Bro (Waddle Bro, shadowkirby)
2. Mashi (shadowkirby)
3. vermilionvermin (FireArrow)
4. BlackDragonSlayer (BlackDragonSlayer)
5. shadowkirby
6. Bubbles7689 (shadowkirby)
7. K-NiGhT (BlackDragonSlayer, Hunter of Souls)
8. fank009
⑨. Dude (shadowkirby)
10. TheZeldaPianist275 (TheZeldaPianist275)
11. Hunter of Souls (Dude, Mashi)
12. The_Subjective_Thought (The_Subjective_Thought)
13. Mr. Tanooki Suit (The_Subjective_Thought, Dude)
14. FireArrow (vermilionvermin)

It's Night 2. Night 2 ends on 26th of July, 10 AM EST.

FSM-Reapr

Guys seriously, remember to vote. Idc how many Silents you are up against, just remember to do that.

Waddle Bro

Yay Hunter
It's our mission to make as much Doctor Who references in this game as possible!!! also we could maybe find the wolves if we have time for that too

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 24, 2013, 08:36:38 PMDid you even read my whole post, or did you just read the part that said "I'd like to see what other people think"?? :P
Yes, and you asked for opinions about Mr. T without providing your own. That's why I said that.

I think we should go with the vigi suggestions plan and the vigi should use his vigi if he wants to do so. The plan would be have like three names, and the vigi could choose one of them without being caught.

Hunter of Souls

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 25, 2013, 08:32:04 AMYay Hunter
It's our mission to make as much Doctor Who references in this game as possible!!! also we could maybe find the wolves if we have time for that too

GERONIMO!!!

Can't post anything big/thoughtful now, I'm on mobile.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Mashi

I concur with Waddle Bro's plan.  Everyone should post the top three people they want vigi'd and the Vigi can choose whom to vigi on that list to his/her discretion.

I think we should try to have all votes in by today so that we don't have the Vigi scrambling with last second votes near the end of the Phase.

We should all meet up in the chat to discuss again.  Is 7:30PM EST good for everyone again?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on July 25, 2013, 10:37:23 AMWe should all meet up in the chat to discuss again.  Is 7:30PM EST good for everyone again?
I'm going to pass, if you won't mind.