News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 13, 2013, 08:41:43 PMAlso, this is not the place to be talking about Smash Bros.
This is.

SlowPokemon

It is when you change the topic to "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 13, 2013, 09:41:00 PMIt is when you change the topic to "Super Smash Bros. Fisticuffs"
ftfy

also,
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 13, 2013, 08:29:19 PMI wouldn't mind them replacing Ganondorf with Ghirahim
made me sad :<

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on July 13, 2013, 10:59:28 PMalso,made me sad :<
dont tell me you dont like ghirahim!

Dude

I don't even know who that is but i love Ganondorf so irdc

EDIT: I love you Yugi.

Yugi

Bubbles

I can't post pictures right now to show you but ghirahim is a million times more fabulous than ganondorf any day

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 13, 2013, 11:31:32 PMImplementing characters from puzzle games into fighting games must be really difficult. You have to make up moves and shizz. It'd be like introducing a Tetris block.
He's not just a puzzle character though. If they managed to make the Villager a character they should be able to get Layton too, hes as peaceful as it gets. It's been discussed before, but Layton has plenty of things that could be used as attacks

Yugi

like game mcguffins or something?

Also, snake won't go out that easily either, the reason Snake is in Smash Bros in the first place is because Sakurai and some other guy (the creator of Metal Gear Solid) are friends in real life.

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 13, 2013, 11:42:15 PMI can't post pictures right now to show you but ghirahim is a million times more fabulous than ganondorf any day
*checks paheal*

...not really. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Gunstar Heroes

A game can never have enough Gunstar Heroes, especially when that game IS Gunstar Heroes.

I mean, look at that!!
Oh!
[close]
Oh, my, the wonder!

Look at this guy!
Good Grief!
[close]
Would he not be perfect!? Oh my, he looks ready to kill some people!! :o

Seriously, though... I'd like to see some more Sega characters. :3
LIKE THIS GUY!!!

OH YEAH!
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on July 14, 2013, 12:20:14 AM*checks paheal*

...not really. :P

Lol actually she's correct.... He's kind of a creeper to Link and he's a bit cooler than Ganondorf imo. I doubt we'll see either of them though, to be honest.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

No more Ganondorf? :( He was one of my good characters...

I just hope they still have Fire Emblem characters. I'm good with those, too. If all else fails, at least I'll still have Fox.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Bubbles

I dont think they'd get rid of Ganondorf, though I would want them to. Hes kinda a main character in a big franchise.

Still, it would be nice if they would limit the less popular games to one character so they leave room for other less popular games i just really want layton in there ok

K-NiGhT

As cool as Layton would be, I don't think it's extremely likely. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE seeing the professor in the game, but I think the three newcomers revealed at E3 may be all we're getting.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dudeman

I wouldn't be so sure. Brawl had 12 newcomers, not including the guest characters. I think we'll be seeing at least a couple more this time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book