News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Clanker's Compositions

Started by Clanker37, July 11, 2013, 07:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Could send me via pm Icy Cave and Adventurousnessnessness  as a pdf and midi please?
Thanks!  :)

Clanker37

New one. I've been sitting on the main theme of this for ages. Just incorporated a few more ideas over time. I tried to improve my connections between phrases.

Midi

Clanker37

So I found the Orchestra default thingy in Finale. And I did this. I experimented with sounds of an orchestra.  Bet you regret ever letting me near an orchestra now.

The Sad Story of Armadale

So, I was exploring I - V6 chords and I made this. It's my longest piece so far, but I've separated them into their respective movements (?), in case you don't want to listen to the whole 8 minutes worth. Here tis' it

It goes in this order:

Industrial Prelude (Is it really a Prelude? I have no idea)
Singing Nature (Where a beautiful forest is settled. The percussion represents human activity like building etc.)
Residents, Sweet Residents (Where we find a lovely village living in total harmony)
The Great Construction (Where human endeavor takes over)
The Death of the Trees (When we realize what the humans have done)

I hope you enjoy ~

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Do you happen to have a pfd of the score handy? The midi instruments aren't too helpful in this context d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

ta da

I have included the .mus and pdf in a file. I've just used a standard orchestra sheet from Finale, so some instruments won't have music. It's also written to listen to, not play, so some formatting will be way out (A title, for one thing)