News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TF2 Topic¥

Started by Yugi, July 11, 2013, 04:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite Class?

Soldier
2 (18.2%)
Scout
1 (9.1%)
Pyro
1 (9.1%)
Demoman
0 (0%)
Heavy
1 (9.1%)
Engineer
1 (9.1%)
Medic
0 (0%)
Sniper
2 (18.2%)
Spy
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Yugi

[please excuse me while I think of something to put here]

Discuss TF2 Here.

blueflower999

This is a really fun game and everyone should get it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

I love this game! It has lots of parodies on youtube, I love them all! xD

Spoiler

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

I used to play far too much of this game, but recently I haven't gone on so much.

Usually would play pyro though cause many funsies when you play the class properly :D

me irl
[close]

Yugi

I just got Engineer Milestone 1 in the space of 10 minutes.

Needless to say, I main engie now.

ALPRAS

I used to like TF2, until it became just a trading-hats-to-earn-metal-so-I-can-make-more-hats game...
My brother already owned tons of money with it (he's only 16) and he already have a self-made hat in there.
But I liked it when it was a shooting game, now there's just a bunch of annoying kids and noobs always inviting you to trade instead of playing...

Zunawe

I don't know what servers you guys are playing on, but I rarely get invited to trade, and I just play. I'm aware that there's a fairly regular economy in the Steam market, I just choose to ignore it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

I have discovered the only way to be good at sniper.

Have the game fucking lag like hell and play on a server in which there are people who are not good at the game.

blueflower999

Or play with bots like me
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Or shoot people in the head, but you know...
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FierceDeity

This is literally all I've been playing for the past month or so. Account name fiercedeity64, hit me up

Also, sniper is definitely in my top 3 favorite classes. It took really long to get used to, but I like to think I've gotten pretty good with machina.

mikey

I thought this was a hat game
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Playing sniper in mann vs machine is one of the most satisfying things ever. Because people get really fucking mad that I've chosen it, expecting me to suck (sometimes I wear the Gibus just to lower their expectations even more), but then I buy explosive headshots and outscore the engie, and they kinda just go quiet :P

FierceDeity

Ugh, I tried to screenshot it, but my computer apparently thinks I only want pictures of my desktop when I'm in fullscreen anything. But I got 196 points on Harvest as pyro, closest person in the entire game was at 96, get on my level

PyRO

Yugi

I have a strange shoval and (normal) Direct Hit if anyone wants one (Preferrably for a key if they're worth that?)