News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatHiddenCharacter

I like the 3D Zelda games better than the overhead ones. Also, excluding Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are my two favorite Zelda games.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Trainer Ave

My favorite 3d Zeldas are Wind Waker and Majora's Mask. My favorite 2d Zeldas are A Link to the Past and Minish Cap.

Typically I prefer 2d Zeldas but if they can make a 3d Zelda game in the right way I'll enjoy it. I didn't enjoy OOT TP or FSA.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

what about sidescroller zeldas :^)
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

You mean the weird RPG that was Zelda II? Meh.
You mean the weird CDi games? I'd rather shoot myself than even touch the damn games.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

swimswamit

Ice cream is just not that special

WaluigiTime64

Vanilla Ice Cream >>>>> Chocolate Ice Cream
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 28, 2017, 04:28:45 AMVanilla Ice Cream >>>>> Chocolate Ice Cream

Since when is that an unpopular opinion
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

Vanilla ice cream is the most popular flavor, followed by chocolate then mint chip

So really we chocolate lovers are the cool ones
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

I'm not really a fan of a lot of Grant Kirkhope's music. That's not to say that he isn't talented. I just don't like the playful tone he likes to use with his sudden somewhat-distant chord changes (like C - Ab - C) and his instrumentation. I do like his work in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, though. It's like how I'm not a fan of most Baroque composers yet it's still possible to appreciate the artistry there, and there are quite a few Baroque pieces that I like.

David Wise, though. I like him.

SlowPokemon

Romantic is my least favorite of the historical music periods, except for Beethoven and probably Schumann who are consistently gr8

Mostly my unpopular opinion here is that I hate Chopin and to some extent Liszt (but mostly Chopin)

Everything post-Romanticism is my favorite, but even so, Bach & Beethoven are the two undisputed kings of classical music in my world
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

C to Ab flat isn't all that dissonant, though.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

LeviR.star

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 31, 2017, 02:08:45 AMI'm not really a fan of a lot of Grant Kirkhope's music. That's not to say that he isn't talented. I just don't like the playful tone he likes to use with his sudden somewhat-distant chord changes (like C - Ab - C) and his instrumentation. I do like his work in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, though. It's like how I'm not a fan of most Baroque composers yet it's still possible to appreciate the artistry there, and there are quite a few Baroque pieces that I like.

David Wise, though. I like his music.

ftfy
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2017, 03:01:53 AMRomantic is my least favorite of the historical music periods, except for Beethoven and probably Schumann Schubert who are consistently gr8

Mostly my unpopular opinion here is that I hate Chopin and to some extent Liszt (but mostly Chopin)

Everything post-Romanticism is my favorite, but even so, Bach & Beethoven are the two undisputed kings of classical music in my world

ftfy

(no i'm kidding but in all seriousness why does Schumann do the same thing 8 times over again all the time)
what is shitpost

mikey

At least he's not [composer name that shows I'm engaged in this conversation]!  Man, that guy...
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

And here I am considering myself a Neo-Romantic, albeit closer to the likes of R. Strauss, Bruckner, and Mahler.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.