News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Oh. I wasn't 100% sure who it was, but at least I named someone from Normal Boots.

Honestly, though, the animation looks like CGI Zelda CD-i.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 17, 2016, 11:46:45 AMHonestly, though, the animation looks like CGI Zelda CD-i.

You mean top notch with a sprinkle of salt?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

I don't see the point in amiibos. While I understand that people like collectibles, the things they add to games are a mild convenience at best. Then there's those amiibo-required games, which make you have to pay extra to PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME. Plus, people constantly complaining about them being out of stock got annoying really quickly.

Then again, the only amiibo I own is the K.K. Slider card, so what do I know?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Waddle Bro

I don't see the point in breathing
inb4 someone thinks im suicidal

Ōkami~MD

I don't see the point in dying cause it aint fun and you get burned or buried depends how much a cheapskate ur family is
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 24, 2016, 07:13:54 AMI don't see the point in amiibos. While I understand that people like collectibles, the things they add to games are a mild convenience at best. Then there's those amiibo-required games, which make you have to pay extra to PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME. Plus, people constantly complaining about them being out of stock got annoying really quickly.

Then again, the only amiibo I own is the K.K. Slider card, so what do I know?

Y, they are quite cheesy, it's like Nintendo's saying "Oh look at these cute toys! Why not buy them? (and give us more money!)".

They're especially annoying in games based on them, like Skylanders. It's a great game and all, but every time you want to switch character, you have to move the amiibo of the platform and then put another amiibo on it. It works... but it is quite tedious. In other games where you just scan them, like sm4sh, it works way better. But still, they're only purpose is to attract kids, collectors, and give Nintendo more money.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

We you two making fun of me or...?

Skylanders... I played it once because they had it set up in Asda, and it's... okay, I guess? I like making fun of it in my head because it makes me feel less bad about liking Enter the Dragonfly at one point, and that's not good at all. DX

Speaking of games I've never played, in my opinion, the worst game ever made is this ZX Spectrum game called SQIJ!, where none of the controls work. Literally. That's all I need to know. But since the controls don't work, you can't play it, so is it really a "game"...?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dude

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 24, 2016, 10:08:52 AMSpeaking of games I've never played, in my opinion, the worst game ever made is this ZX Spectrum game called SQIJ!, where none of the controls work. Literally. That's all I need to know. But since the controls don't work, you can't play it, so is it really a "game"...?
meme run is worse

Bubbles

I don't like reaction gifs, especially more than one used at a time #nofunallowed

Nitro Indigo

- I like the Sonic Boom character designs. (Even though I'm not really a Sonic fan, I just watched The Meteor. I've been watching too many Sonic videos recently. Help me.)
- Harvey Beaks is my favourite animated anything and I've watched both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist. (Haven't watched any of them in a long time, though...)
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 is my favourite video game.
- Water Temple > Fire Temple.
- I don't like how New Leaf makes you pay loads for things that were free in previous games.

Dude

Labradoodles are the worst kind of dog.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Bubbles on April 30, 2016, 12:45:12 PMI don't like reaction gifs, especially more than one used at a time #nofunallowed

i don't like bubbles

take three. go fish
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Tobbeh99

^^

I'm OK with them, but I prefer one only, more seems just too cluttered. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Welcome! Here, you can reveal your most unpopular opinions! You won't get judged for them here, and you don't have to back them up if you don't feel like it! It can be about anything, but I'm going to use video games as an example:

My Unpopular Opinions
I Like:

Kirby's Block Ball
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Obscure Games from Popular Franchises in General

I Don't Like:

Kirby: Mass Attack
Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan)

I Think That:

- I'd rather wait longer for a Kirby game with original content than shorter for a Kirby game with reused coding
- Super Mario 64 is overrated
- The Mega Man GB games shouldn't have had their GBA bundle cancelled, if they could have avoided it
[close]

So, what are your unpopular opinions? Don't be shy; you're safe here!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements