Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

If anime wouldn't be as popular I wouldn't care at all. but as of now, it's just annoying with all my friends talking about them.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 16, 2016, 03:38:27 PMRoflol you think that makes me angry or something?? Like I haven't seen pics like that before. It makes me more angry when my friends and other people I know start discussing all kinds of anime, and quotes lots of japanese quotes I've no clue what they mean.
idk you seem pretty pissed off rn.

mikey

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 16, 2016, 03:44:43 PMIf anime wouldn't be as popular I wouldn't care at all. but as of now, it's just annoying with all my friends talking about them.
well, for now all we can do is call them animes and stick to obviously great American cartoons like sonic underground (lol)
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 16, 2016, 03:42:05 PMyall should just chill...  I don't like animes either, mostly cause I think they're usually super cheesy and dumb, but you need to stop harassing tobbeh just cause he's formed opinions about things.  Like, none of us like brussels sprouts regardless of whether or not we've tried them, right?
Seriously, guys I understand that you feel his opinion doesn't have a basis on anything, but who cares? He's entitled to whatever opinion he wants to have. The goal of this topic is not to take people with unpopular opinions and change them to the more popular one. Tobbeh has stated his opinion, and you've stated your disagreement very clearly. Every opinion on this site that contradicts your own does not need to be debated so extensively. If everyone had the same beliefs and opinions, this planet would be pretty boring. He dislikes anime, and a lot of people like it. It's an unpopular opinion. That's the whole point of the topic. No need to fight about the reasons he has said opinion.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

I'm also super edgy and don't like anything that's starting to become too mainstream
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 16, 2016, 03:47:46 PMwell, for now all we can do is call them animes and stick to obviously great American cartoons like sonic underground (lol)

NOTE: this is touhou, not anime

Tobbeh99

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on April 16, 2016, 03:51:18 PMSeriously, guys I understand that you feel his opinion doesn't have a basis on anything, but who cares? He's entitled to whatever opinion he wants to have. The goal of this topic is not to take people with unpopular opinions and change them to the more popular one. Tobbeh has stated his opinion, and you've stated your disagreement very clearly. Every opinion on this site that contradicts your own does not need to be debated so extensively. If everyone had the same beliefs and opinions, this planet would be pretty boring. He dislikes anime, and a lot of people like it. It's an unpopular opinion. That's the whole point of the topic. No need to fight about the reasons he has said opinion.

^^

Exactly what I thought!

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

I'm not really a big fan of anime either, but bashing it for no legit reason or for the sake of bashing it is pretty unnecessary.

Latios212

Why is this such a big deal lol

I mean, it is the "Unpopular Opinions" thread after all :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on April 16, 2016, 03:55:03 PMI'm not really a big fan of anime either, but bashing it for no legit reason or for the sake of bashing it is pretty unnecessary.
^^^^^^^^^

ROLE REVERSAL
(Except I do like animu, but w/e)

mikey

Dude and Seabass on the same side is, number for number, more rare than the number of blood moons in the past year.
unmotivated

Nebbles

I don't mind, I was being silly. He's allowed to have his own opinion.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 16, 2016, 03:57:11 PMDude and Seabass on the same side is, number for number, more rare than the number of blood moons in the past year.
THE DUDE/SEABASS TEAM IS MIGHTIER THAN ALL OF NSM COMBINED!

In all seriousness though, I might give anime a try. Some people keep trying to get me to watch it. :P

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on April 16, 2016, 04:01:27 PMTHE DUDE/SEABASS TEAM IS MIGHTIER THAN ALL OF NSM COMBINED!
Seadude