News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Doesn't he hate books too? so I guess it's not that surprising...

Nebbles

yeah god fuck books those pieces of shit paper with words on them, they're the worst
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

I actually don't like reading, books are cool however, they've been for thousands of years! It's sad to hear libraries getting less popular and e.books taking over more and more.

Also why can't I hate anime?? Cause it's not a genre?? That doesn't make sense. Mostly why I hate it is because it seems SOOO popular atm. Everybody is talking about random anime series here and there, and I don't give a fuck, why should I watch that shit, like NO!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

I don't think anyone has a problem with you hating anime, it's your reasoning that is...rather dumb lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

No, you can't hate anime because you never tried it in the first place. -_-

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 16, 2016, 03:17:41 PMAlso why can't I hate live TV shows?? Cause it's not a genre?? That doesn't make sense. Mostly why I hate it is because it seems SOOO popular atm. Everybody is talking about random live TV series here and there, and I don't give a fuck, why should I watch that shit, like NO!
like see how silly this sounds?

Also lmao, so if a game is popular, it's shit to you?

Tobbeh99

I don't think it sounds dumb. I think you definitely can say that you hate TV shows if you want to.

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

I hate most live TV shows but the difference is I've actually watched most of them and gotten a feel for how bad most of them are.

Like, I'm sure some are good, but I haven't found them yet.

Olimar12345

When you have no basis for your dislikes, it is a prejudice.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

There is honestly no logical reason to hate an entire medium. Like, if you enjoyed Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid, then you don't hate all anime. You just hate most genres of it, which make more sense.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Also from now on I'm gonna post anime reaction images along with every reply Toby sees.

Tobbeh99

Does I hate all anime except Yugioh and Pokemon makes sense then?... And I don't care if I haven't watched any, on the surface anime seems crap and that's what I care about. 

Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2016, 03:34:42 PMAlso from now on I'm post anime reaction images along with every reply Toby sees.

Roflol you think that makes me angry or something?? Like I haven't seen pics like that before. It makes me more angry when my friends and other people I know start discussing all kinds of anime, and quotes lots of japanese quotes I've no clue what they mean.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Sounds like someone should watch some anime.

mikey

yall should just chill...  I don't like animes either, mostly cause I think they're usually super cheesy and dumb, but you need to stop harassing tobbeh just cause he's formed opinions about things.  Like, none of us like brussels sprouts regardless of whether or not we've tried them, right?
unmotivated