News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

The Room isn't as bad as everyone says it is.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I don't think I can have a serious conversation about it like you said if you actually mean that :p
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

I did not hit her I did NAUGHT.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 31, 2014, 07:37:15 PMThe Room isn't as bad as everyone says it is.
It's not so bad it's good.

It's so horrible it's epic.

FierceDeity

^^this is still my favorite part

Nebbles

The Room is a masterpiece that falls into the category of so awful it's amazing. How can anyone not enjoy watching it?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I think at the very least the main theme of the movie is pretty good:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

It's because it was the only thing in the film that Tommy Wiseau wasn't in charge of.

Roz~

Please. Tommy Wiseau is a legend.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Con Air is a great film for all the wrong reasons.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a horrible game and I don't know why people like it so much.

Naruto: Shippuden started out really strong and then devolved into this really weird mess that changes its main antagonist every 6 chapters.

SlowPokemon

Dual Destinies is the least good Ace Attorney game, not counting spinoffs like Investigations.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on October 05, 2014, 11:56:12 PMNaruto: Shippuden started out really strong and then devolved into this really weird mess that changes its main antagonist every 6 chapters.
Eh, Shippuden goes through cycles. It started out really strong, but by the second story arc was pretty bad. Then it got really, really good with Hidan and Kakuza's appearance, fell back down, Naruto vs. Pain(which was AWESOME), filler, filler, filler, and then the giant mess that is the 4th Great Ninja War.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

I feel like the latest war thing was just a huge build up for Naruto vs Sasuke finale :P just get rid of everyone so all that's left is the two of them.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2014, 05:38:16 AMDual Destinies is the least good Ace Attorney game, not counting spinoffs like Investigations.

YO
that's what I think too. I wanted moar Phoenix action.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

Dual Destinies should have focused more on Apollo tbh. Guess that's my unpopular opinion.

Also, Apollo Justice is the best DS Ace Attorney game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999