News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Yes, I was reffering to college. And what your describing is a part time education here. 2 lectures amounts to 6 credit hours and it isn't considered full time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

I've definitely had classes without overlapping lecture dates, so having 2 per day isn't unreasonable for a full credit load.  He could have like a few MWF and then a T/Th or something.  Sounds more like 12 credits, but that's still considered full time at my school :P (12-19 I think?)

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Yeah I have about 2 classes per day, only two periods of which are over an hour and a half, and one class that I have twice a week I'm taking for zero credits, and I'm still at maximum credits, so...

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Dude on March 08, 2014, 08:02:57 PM*referring
See, everybody should get an education.

I didn't get one because I'm a musician.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

12 hours per week for 17 credits, so yeah it's possible. Courses with labs are usually 4-5 credits.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

I take 3 classes 3 days a week, one 2 days a week, and one every day...
;_;
unmotivated

Roz~

I have one class on Monday, one on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. Yep.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2014, 10:54:28 AMI take 3 classes 3 days a week, one 2 days a week, and one every day...
;_;

Lol, for a high school schedule, that actually seems pretty light XD
I used to have five 90 minute classes a day, every day, for all four years of high school, so yeah...

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 09, 2014, 06:22:18 PMLol, for a high school schedule, that actually seems pretty light XD
I used to have five 90 minute classes a day, every day, for all four years of high school, so yeah...
It's not high school.  The one that's every day is at the high school but it's for college credit.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

I can't wait to have a college schedule. Something that I can work my sleep habits around would be awesome.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2014, 06:27:59 PMIt's not high school.  The one that's every day is at the high school but it's for college credit.

Lol, so were all of my AP and IB classes, but I still consider them "high school classes"...

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 09, 2014, 06:31:57 PMI can't wait to have a college schedule. Something that I can work my sleep habits around would be awesome.

It is pretty great. Except the mandatory 8 AMs, if you ever have them, just become that much worse...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 09, 2014, 07:03:38 PMIt is pretty great. Except the mandatory 8 AMs, if you ever have them, just become that much worse...

God this this this

Being a music major, there are several classes that are only offered at 8 AM and also mandatory for me I will continue to whine about this until I no longer have to take 8 AMs
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

McDucky

FierceDeity

I feel like that won't be too unpopular of an opinion on a site dedicated to video game music XD

Although it is a bit of a broad statement.