News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I miss the touch screen combat from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.
unmotivated

spitllama

Ew why you couldn't raise your shield and the swiping got in the way of the screen.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Void quest is a bad dungeon.

Let's players like Pewdiepie and Tobascus are going to bring down let's playing as a whole.

Raiden is a pretty good character

Space Jam (the song) is mediocre

The Naoki and Old Lady Social Links are the best social links in the game.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Yugi on January 30, 2014, 01:39:51 AMSpace Jam (the song) is mediocre

too far

you clearly haven't been introduced to this wonderful collection: http://www.reddit.com/r/comeonandslam

me irl
[close]

Yugi

I don't mind the remixes (some I actively listen to every day), but the original song itself is mediocre.

mikey

I really hate watching stuff on twitch.  Would rather watch it on Youtube.
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Are you saying you would rather watch VODs on youtube, you would rather watch live streams on youtube, or you would rather watch recorded video vs a live stream?

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 09, 2014, 12:51:31 PMAre you saying you would rather watch VODs on youtube, you would rather watch live streams on youtube, or you would rather watch recorded video vs a live stream?
"All of them at once I suppose"
I just really dislike the layout of Twitch.  And Azubu.
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

I'm not a big fan of LPs at all. Call me crazy, but I just think if I'm gonna waste time with a video game, I'd rather do it actually playing the damn game than watching some jerkass on youtube play it for me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Fine, I didn't want you watching anyway.

Jerkbutt.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

I thought it was understood that when someone dislikes something that involves Maestro, it automatically discludes Maestro because he cannot be disliked.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 09, 2014, 08:41:32 PMI'm not a big fan of LPs at all. Call me crazy, but I just think if I'm gonna waste time with a video game, I'd rather do it actually playing the damn game than watching some jerkass on youtube play it for me.

well, i usually watch them because either i don't have money to buy the game/it's not sold anywhere anymore, or i like the commentary that the people have on the side.

for example, Game Grumps. They play a lot of games, but half the time i find myself just listening to the crazy shit they're saying all the time. You can learn some pretty interesting stuff.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Waddle Bro

imo Game Grumps are shit

I usually just watch narrated Pokemon battles. And Maestro. Sometimes. At least once a year. If I'm not busy.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 10, 2014, 08:47:04 AMi don't have money to buy the game

This is my least favorite excuse ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I can see where you'd say that, but I don't really make a lot of money as it is, so getting a new game is a rare occurance for me. The last new game I got was probably Pokemon X, and that was back in October.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness