News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Okay, so, Olaf from Frozen was just really annoying.

Also, here comes a music opinion that I know will seem really unprofessional and uneducated - The voice trill that singers do in opera and some choral songs, I don't like it. I understand that it takes a lot of talent to pull it off at all, but since it's alternating between two notes really fast, one of the two notes clashes with all the others and it just sounds bad. While I do appreciate the ability required to perform said technique, I have trouble appreciating the dissonance it causes with all the other notes.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

^agree with this

Quote from: Bubbles on December 22, 2013, 09:12:08 PMI can't stand any Charlie Brown holiday specials or their music. Apparently everyone else can though

^can't agree with this
;( Charlie Brown Christmas is my favorite Christmas special...
unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

I don't think we even get Charlie Brown Christmas specials down here. Or many other Christmas specials at all really

Roz~

I don't like Christmas. Is that really an unpopular opinion?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

It's okay, I don't either, but I try to make it nice for others ^^

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on December 26, 2013, 12:32:59 PMI don't like Christmas. Is that really an unpopular opinion?
I think it depends on who you ask. Some people just like Christmas, and don't let anything stop them from liking it, but there are other people who let ("let" probably isn't the best word for everybody, though) the extreme over-commercialization of Christmas ruin the spirit for them (a spirit which should pervade the entire year)... and then there are other people who just don't like Christmas. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

The "angry person plays video games" archetype is unoriginal, unfunny, and is stupid in every way possible.

blueflower999

Quote from: Yugi on January 14, 2014, 04:44:05 PMThe "angry person plays video games" archetype is unoriginal, unfunny, and is stupid in every way possible because of how many people brazenly rip off the Angry Video Game Nerd.
Ftfy
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

The Angry Video Game Nerd is the worst of them all.

Dude

SlowPokemon

be careful last time I said that someone took it personal and got super butthurt
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: Dude on January 14, 2014, 04:51:26 PMI don't like LP's

Same. If I wanna see a game be played, I'll play it myself.
I've clicked on a couple to see how they get through a tricky part (like a walkthrough), but that's it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Except raocow playing cat planet

"It's dangerous for children to be exposed to hotness when mining for oral... A mixture of ore and oil."

Best flub ever.

MaestroUGC

I greatly dislike Let's Plays too. I think they are the worst forms of entertainment out there today.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.