Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

The collecters edition is really expensive though right? Ill just wait for a 3DS remake

Zunawe

I have never felt as if I lost anything significant by being forced to reset time. You just have to make sure you can easily warp to a dungeon and then start it at the dawn of the first day.

For the events, if you talk to somebody and they're added to your notebook, you can automatically see when important things happen. Just not what they are. In my opinion, that makes it easy to find while not giving away what's going to happen at those moments.

Ninja'd: I suppose it is becoming "collectible" now. If you still have a Wii (I guess not, but worth mentioning), the standard rate for an N64 game is $10.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ALPRAS

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2013, 03:33:37 PMNinja'd: I suppose it is becoming "collectible" now. If you still have a Wii (I guess not, but worth mentioning), the standard rate for an N64 game is $10.

I recently bought a Nintendo 64, and I wanted to buy MM, but it costs at least 25€, and is the Expansion pack also needed, and it's also expensive...

This isn't right, this sh*t is scary...

sunnydelight18

Quote from: Bubbles on August 21, 2013, 03:29:26 PMThe collecters edition is really expensive though right? Ill just wait for a 3DS remake

You can get it for about $20 on ebay. That's where I ended up buying it.

Never could get into MM, though. I found the time limit to be annoying and unfitting for a Zelda game. Same for the sidequests, which I'm pretty sure make up at least half of the gameplay.

Zunawe

Generally the collector's edition is above $100 on ebay I was looking at the brand new tab. Still though, even the lowest are gonna get pretty high after a few days. You can buy the case without the disc for about $10 though. Yay box art!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

sunnydelight18

I was slightly off. You can buy it for about $35, or $30 but since it's bidding the price could end up a bit higher.

TheZeldaPianist275

You all knew it was only a matter of time before I swooped in here

Bubbles, Wind Waker is fantastic.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  I actually don't have a favorite, but imo the best are A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Skyward Sword.  Beyond that it's just preference.

MM though...... holy cow.  Don't wait for an unlikely 3DS remake.  Just figure out a way to get it.  It will blow your mind.

ALPRAS

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 22, 2013, 01:19:20 PMYou all knew it was only a matter of time before I swooped in here

Why did you take so long? I almost thought hat you wouldn't come!

About MM... It's just wrong to tell Bubbles to get an N64 emulator and download the ROM?

Bubbles

I dont play games on my computer anyway ::) If I ever see the GC version anywhere I'll definitely get it

ALPRAS

Quote from: Bubbles on August 22, 2013, 02:39:24 PMI dont play games on my computer anyway ::) If I ever see the GC version anywhere I'll definitely get it

Even if you plug a controlled pad? :P

I never knew about that GC collectible pack, we never had that where I leave...

Bubbles

It not really a control problem, its just that I'm on a laptop and I'm paranoid that I'll run out of space/break it/run down the battery  with my nonstop playing

ALPRAS

Quote from: Bubbles on August 22, 2013, 02:45:23 PMIt not really a control problem, its just that I'm on a laptop and I'm paranoid that I'll run out of space/break it/run down the battery  with my nonstop playing

I know that feeling... That's why I have a Desktop :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 22, 2013, 02:52:34 PMI know that feeling... That's why I have a Desktop :P
My laptop is more suited for gaming then this desktop... aahhh...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ALPRAS

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 22, 2013, 02:55:15 PMMy laptop is more suited for gaming then this desktop... aahhh...

Yeah, but you don't really need a powerful computer to run a N64 emulator... In the other hand, to run the Gamecube emulator (aka Dolphin), oh my F****n god... You need a Intel Core I7 to run it smoothly...

SlowPokemon

I don't emulate games because I actually like to support the gaming companies  ::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.