News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Hey guys, calm you tits.

BACK ON TOPIC

I think that 2nd gen is the worst of all the Pokemon gens.

Please don't kill me. :<

Spyro

Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game.

FSM-Reapr

I dislike the majority of Gen I Pokemon.

COME AT ME BROZINSKIS

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 05, 2013, 09:22:35 AMI dislike the majority of Gen I Pokemon.

Mostly agree with that.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

SlowPokemon

I don't dislike the majority of ANY generation of Pokemon. Don't see how a real Pokemon fan could.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 05, 2013, 09:20:46 AMHey guys, calm you tits.

BACK ON TOPIC

I think that 2nd gen is the worst of all the Pokemon gens.

Please don't kill me. :<

Hey, same here! I think that "real fan" bull is... well, bull. You like the thing? You're a fan, congrats!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 05, 2013, 09:20:46 AMI think that 2nd gen is the worst of all the Pokemon gens.
I honestly think 3rd gen was the worst. Not at all to say it was in the least bit bad, but it wasn't quite as unbelievably amazing as the others. (My opinion of course)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Echo

Gen 3 will always be the best, just saying. FireRed/LeafGreen 4ever.

Oh, and speaking of Pokemon, Black 2's champion > Black 1's champion.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Echo on July 05, 2013, 02:07:48 PMOh, and speaking of Pokemon, Black 2's champion > Black 1's champion.
When I saw the champion of Black 2, I was like, okay bud, go get Alder. Then the battle starts and I'm like: "Wait, what?!" In my opinion she's too young to be a champion. Barely old enough to know what she's doing.

What happened to kids becoming trainers at the age of 10? You can't just go ahead and have 10-year-old champions...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

but lolis make everything better

Echo

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 05, 2013, 02:14:53 PMWhen I saw the champion of Black 2, I was like, okay bud, go get Alder. Then the battle starts and I'm like: "Wait, what?!" In my opinion she's too young to be a champion. Barely old enough to know what she's doing.

What happened to kids becoming trainers at the age of 10? You can't just go ahead and have 10-year-old champions...

Because it's not like the champion of Red/Blue was a kid either or anything. >_>

I found Black 2's champ to be refreshing, because the champion's on more equal grounds with the player character. The champ's not some mentor-type character who ends up guiding you to overcome them, but rather someone young and ambitious, seeking to be the best themselves instead of just looking out for the next generation of great battlers.

Quote from: Dude on July 05, 2013, 02:18:10 PMbut lolis make everything better

Also, this. Better than having Benga as champ, at least.

Ugh, I just remembered how much I hate the hairstyles in general in Black 2/White 2. >_>

Nebbles

Black 2's champion is probably my favorite champion, not gonna lie.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 05, 2013, 09:20:46 AMI think that 2nd gen is the worst of all the Pokemon gens.
*gasps and falls to the ground*

But... aahhh... but...!!! *cough cough wheeze* X_X
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Echo on July 05, 2013, 02:28:32 PMUgh, I just remembered how much I hate the hairstyles in general in Black 2/White 2. >_>
QWILFISH HAIRDOS 4 LYFE

Bubbles

I agree. 3rd gen is my favorite and 2nd my least favorite, but theres a really small gap in between where all the other gens are. Just because something is my least favorite doesn't mean I dislike it, since my two favorite pokemon happen to be from the 2nd gen