News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Orchestral Video Game Suite

Started by Brian, May 14, 2008, 11:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Well I havn't started on my arrangment. >____> but I will and mabey I can't but I will try. I can do any instruments right? I already got this full orchestra Template I did long ago ready to use.

random_goldfish

Haha...so what IS going on with this? Sorry I haven't been around. I'm leaving for college in about 3 weeks and my time has been taken up by preperations.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

random_goldfish

My only problem with the mixdown is the transition into themes...it's all WAY too sudden. It all needs to build and play into one another. The great medly on the other hand is fantastic.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brian

Didn't expect anyone to revive this topic. The mixdown isn't the real thing. I was just playing around with it, and I would never use it considering how it transitions too suddennly as you've said. The game medley I arranged might be the real thing so far.

To be honest, this is much more difficult than I thought. I have to listen to a lot of the video games, which I don't have time to do. I decided to start on something light so I began working on a LoZ medley for solo piano. So far I got over 400 measures (over 13 minutes) for this LoZ medley. I've actually went through the entire LoZ soundtracks and picked them all out (including SSBB) ;D

I will take requests for LoZ, but I won't guarantee it will be going in. Main themes and Overworlds from all the LoZ games have been taken care of.

MetroidHunter26

I admit I couldn't do it either I was also working on something else an Arrangment for the Metroid Finale (Credits) Theme for Orchestra ;D and it sounds very good the best I have so far ever done!

Sirus

im working on several projects so ill be busy :P

random_goldfish

I've been working on my own compositions more to tell the truth...I've been working on a Zelda's Lullaby thing though...yay.