News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

So, uh, Kingdom Hearts III...

Started by Echo, June 10, 2013, 10:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo

Roz~

I've been waiting for this for so long holy crap
I was thrilled when they revealed it. I'm going to buy a PS4 just for that game
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

YES FINALLY.

And can someone merge the two topics?

TacoBellTuesday

Alrighty KH3 fans. I've got a lot of Ideas of new KH world/ Summons. Here's some of them

1.) The Muppets: I know it sounds silly but it could work if done right. For world I'm thinking a KH2 version of "Under the Sea" aka a bunch of Music songs. It would be a great comical world where Sora, Donald, and Goofy meet up with Kermit and the gang, who are about to put on a new musical but need 3 more people to join. Just imagine Sora, Donald, and Goofy singing songs like "Squeal" and what not. Then the very last song before they leave would be a duet between Kermit and Sora singing "Rainbow Connection". That song fits perfectly into the Kingdom due to it's message and feelsy mood. As they're singing it images of the other protagonist could pop up at cue to certain lyrics. If you don't understand yet try listening to the song. Plus you could get a cool Banjo or Theatrical Keyblade at the end  8).

2.) Bolt: I didn't enjoy the movie but Bolt as a Summon would be pretty good. There aren't any thunder based Summons and running around with cut lil bolt would be awesome.

3.) Treasure Planet: This world would be epic, I haven't seen it recently so I don't remember the plot fully. But it would be a perfect place for Sora to learn how to use his Armor Glider suit thingy. You know what I mean.

If you have anyother Ideas for summons or worlds, wanna agrue why my ideas are "dumb", or wanna add on or agree with what I said, Reply and send your thoughts. 
Sometime lobsters oversee Wonders
Will I love Lobsters
Praise. Avenge. You.

Maelstrom

Agreed, Treasure Planet would be epic., but disney doesn't think it's that relevant anymore. And I just don't think the Muppets would work, as much as I like them. If I remember correctly, the creator either confirmed that all worlds would add to the story more than in the past, or that all worlds would be story worlds. (sounds weird, but I don't know another way to put it)

InfinitySoul

I would like to see a Wreck it Ralph world! Its one of those worlds that 1.they do it perfect or 2.it sucks, know what im saying?

FierceDeity

Plot twist: there exists a Kingdom Hearts game world within the Wreck it Ralph game world.

Echo

Hoping to see some Pixar summons, like Woody and Buzz, or Wall-E and EVE.

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 14, 2014, 02:54:38 PMPlot twist: there exists a Kingdom Hearts game world within the Wreck it Ralph game world.

That just wrecked my mind.

Roz~

How 'bout a Star Wars world not that the franchise is owned by Disney
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mazead

KefkaticFanatic

Now I don't know dick about Kingdom Hearts (never played a game, but heard good things, guess I should get a ps2 someday)

HOWEVER this is appearing everywhere and sounds pretty slick

Quoten an interview in London today, Tai Yasue (co-director and game designer on Kingdom Hearts 3 and the Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 HD remasters) told us that nothing was off-limits for the upcoming Square-Enix/Disney crossover – including Marvel and Star Wars, both of which are acquisitions that Disney has made in the nine years since Kingdom Hearts 2 came out.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/12/02/marvel-star-wars-limits-kingdom-hearts-3

EDIT: also I merged the topics but didn't consider that that would make it look really odd if people were talking with each other, oh well.

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

New trailerrrrrrr!
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

like it'll actually come out in 2018