News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Nintendo Network IDs

Started by MaestroUGC, May 29, 2013, 11:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 03, 2014, 04:19:21 PMaginor.
I need to make a new mii, but nothing looks right
My mii is a female with a red dress, a huge nose, and a goatee. Maybe you could try that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 04, 2014, 06:16:26 PMMy mii is a female with a red dress, a huge nose, and a goatee. Maybe you could try that.
I'll pass, thank you

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on May 04, 2014, 04:45:39 PMI'll have a Wii U but no internet. Yay? :P
'

no...not yay...U NEED DAH INTERNET BRO! D;
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

fingerz

Hahaha! My parents don't see a need for the internet, and neither do I, quite frankly. It'd just ruin my study time at home. Besides, I use the Uni's library during the day to do what I need, so all's good. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

BRING YOUR WII U TO THE LIBRARY AND PLAY! xD
AUSSI

braix

Quote from: Pit0010 on May 05, 2014, 11:10:36 PMBRING YOUR WII U TO THE LIBRARY AND PLAY! xD
Lmao I can see that happening

fingerz

Hahaha! You can't connect through their internet. It's got one of those web authentication thingies that require you to keep a tab open to use it. I've tried my 3DS and it doesn't work. Besides, I'm not that desperate. I don't need internet for it, anyway. What would I even do? :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

fingerz

That's a good point. I could always take it to my friend's house and get them, so it's all good! :D

That'd be it, though. I don't see the point in online play. Well, for me at least. I have fun playing by myself. ;)

braix

Quote from: fingerz on May 06, 2014, 03:59:26 PMI have fun playing by myself. ;)
Loner.
Haha just kidden but really, I don't know how you can get along without online play. xD

fingerz

I don't use it very often, so I don't know! Besides, I just don't buy a game if it's heavily online-based. ;)

I just don't see a need for it, I suppose. Even when I do have internet, I don't do online stuff with my 3DS. Sure, I could destroy a few thousand people on Mario Kart 7, but I don't have a need to. After all, it's just like taking on CPU's: they're all stupid! :P Except Pit, she's pretty good. XD

Dude

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on May 06, 2014, 03:18:51 PMWhat would I even do? :P

ahhh talk to me? (throws arms in the air)
talk to everybody?

Quote from: fingerz on May 06, 2014, 04:37:05 PM After all, it's just like taking on CPU's: they're all stupid! :P  Except Pit, she's pretty good. XD

Stahpppp :P
AUSSI