News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 29, 2013, 08:31:48 PMOlimar, don't worry you'll do great! Just pm me your role and we'll get started ;) ok dont actually im not sure how much you know and ill feel sooper bad if you really do
:/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

I am the Please of House Wolfeon, claim to me.

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

bubbles
jk

Viserys Targaryen should claim. You know yourself what powers you have.

FSM-Reapr

wait forget what I just said

Don't claim.

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 29, 2013, 08:51:05 PMdoes that mean im suspicious
... Before, No. Now, maybe.

Really? you made that statement... maybe i should have had a *pokes previous game* hence the ":/"

Bird

Another clarification:

Wolf disguising. They can take on the appearance and allegiance of any role in the game, whether somebody has that role or not. This affects them in three ways:
 - Removes in wolfy characteristics they have (such as weakness to fire)
 - Allows them to enter the line of succession and possibly become King
 - Makes them a member of a certain human faction for one night phase. If somebody is required to kill a Baratheon on Night 4, and they kill a wolf disguised as a Baratheon, that still counts!

And that's all it allows them to do. It doesn't let them use any special powers that role might have, nor do they learn what powers or characteristics those roles have, beyond the allegiance.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Olimar12345

Okay, so I think I'm getting the hang of this. So basically these are my goals:
-Don't die
-Kill the wolves
-third goal

...yes?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 29, 2013, 09:22:25 PMSo basically these are my goals:
-Don't die
-Kill the humans
-win
ftfy :J

fank009

QuoteThey will be weak to fire while not taking on characteristics of other roles.

So, Fire is "super effective" on wolves?

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Olimar12345

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 29, 2013, 09:23:16 PMftfy :J

Wait..so I am a wolf? How do you figure out what/who you are? ???
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

I was just kidding, lol.

You were told in your role PM if you're a wolf or not.

Olimar12345

oooooooh okay I see now. Okay my real role is Robert Bathtime and my not real role is not Robert Bathbeads.