News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Onion's Arrangements

Started by Onionleaf, May 13, 2013, 07:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Onionleaf on November 02, 2016, 12:46:37 AMOh wow, thanks very much for taking the time to do that!
No problem. Besides, it only took 45 minutes, and it was enjoyable.

Quote from: Onionleaf on November 02, 2016, 12:46:37 AMWould you like me to add your name to the arrangement?
It's up to you.

Nah, I don't want to put you through that. I'll say don't add my name, simply because it wasn't that much effort, and I don't particularly care about having my name on property that's only partially mine.
I am awaiting the finished product.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Onionleaf

Took a break from video games to actually arrange a little bit!

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Announce the Truth 2002 - [MUS] Youtube

Onionleaf

Phoenix Wright wishes you a

Spoiler
[close]

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
Congratulations Again, Everyone - [MUS] Youtube
Investigation ~ Core 2002 - [MUS] Youtube

Plus I finished some other bits and pieces:
(Never underestimate the power of public holidays!)

Heroes of Might and Magic III
Waiting Theme 2 - [MUS] Youtube

The Legacy of Goku II
Trunks' Theme - [MUS] Youtube

Shadow of the Colossus:
Wander's Death - [MUS] Youtube

Onionleaf

Bump! This arrangement concludes my contribution to the first Ace Attorney game. (Don't worry, I'll have more coming from the sequels ;D)

Ema Skye ~ Turnabout Sisters' Theme 2005
[MUS]

I was pretty excited to update my Excel file and find out that I've completed 99 arrangements in total! For my 100th sheet, I thought "Departure" would be a most fitting arrangement:

Departure
[MUS]

Onward! More musical adventures await!

Latios212

Quote from: Onionleaf on February 05, 2017, 09:45:45 PMFor my 100th sheet, I thought "Departure" would be a most fitting arrangement:

DON'T LEAVE US

Dang, when did you make so many sheets? :o Congrats! Nice job on your sheets and thanks for being a part of NSM d=(^o^)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Onionleaf

Quote from: Latios212 on February 05, 2017, 09:52:00 PMDON'T LEAVE US

Dang, when did you make so many sheets? :o Congrats! Nice job on your sheets and thanks for being a part of NSM d=(^o^)

LOL! No no no that was not my intention for picking that track. ;D

I have arranged a bunch of other pieces from anime and movies so my count slowly crept up to 100 over a span of 5 years.

Thanks, Latios! I am as happy as a perfectly polished pile of pots to be here!

Onionleaf

Can this be? I actually have some time to arrange this week?  ???

This track seemed easy enough until that middle section went a bit bonkers. I think it's playable at its current state?:
Chrono Trigger: "Underground Sewer" ~ [MUS]

This one was completed a while back.. and resulted in a difficult piece to play, to say the least:
Riviera: The Promised Land: "Encounter!" ~ [MUS]

Onionleaf

More shtuff!

Investigation ~ Opening 2002
[MUS]
My brother quite liked this track, so I played it on the piano for him. :D

World 3: Treat Land
[MUS]
Oops, I forgot to share this one. I finished it some time ago for the unofficial arrangement project.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

For Investigation ~ Opening 2002

Since you can't do some stuff I decided to edit it for you [MUS]

- title is missing quotation marks at the end
- moved the composer/arranger info down a little and right-aligned them
- added courtesy accidentals
- I noticed that you do both regular sixteenth notes and staccato'd eighth notes on beat x.25 (for example, m8 beat 2.25 vs m9 beat 3.25) instead of one or the other, but idk if there's a particular reason for it
- some notes are incorrect (a lot more dissonant chords than what you already put)
- m1, 3 RH beat 2.5 Cb should be a B, beat 3 to first note of 2nd measure D's should be C's
- m2 RH beat 3+ A's should be G's
- m5, 7 RH beat 1 & 2 C's should be Bb's; beat 3 to first note of 6th measure F is only on the lower octave
- m6 RH beat 3 C should be Eb (so it's octaves)
- m8 RH beat 3 C's should be Bb's
- m9, 11 RH beat 3 & 4 Bb's should be C's
- m10, 12 RH beat 1 & 2 D's should be C's
- m12 RH beat 3.25 C should be a B
- m14, 16 RH beat 1 & 2 D's should be Ab's; m14 LH beat 3.75 D should be a C#(?)
- m16 RH beat 3.25 C# should be a B

Nice work!

Onionleaf

Oh awesome, thanks for the lending a hand! :) (I only recently checked this thread, so apologies for the late response)
Yeah, I knew there was much more work to be done on this sheet, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about fixing it. Your version definitely looks more snazzy. And you were right about those x.25 notes, I fixed those up to make them consistent.

Onionleaf

I have two more sheets to share this week. :)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
Shelly de Killer - [MUS] - [MUSX]
I tried all sorts of ways to make this sheet easy to read and ended up cross staffing the right hand. Let me know if there's a neater option!

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
The Chance that Becomes an Inevitability - [MUS] - [MUSX]

Onionleaf

It appears that two is my favourite number for arrangements. ::)

Fire Emblem:
Girl of the Plains - Lyn's Theme - [MUS] - [MUSX]

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations:
Detention Center ~ Jailer's Elegy - [MUS] - [MUSX]

daj

Ahh, Lyn's Theme!! :D I can't wait to see what you have haha, I'll be opening that mus this weekend when I have computer access ^^

Onionleaf

I'm back, with some new sheets to share. :)) While these past few months have been busy, I did manage to spare some time to arrange.
I've highlighted all ,y new sheets in the first post of this thread, so please have a look at any that may interest you. In the mean time, here a couple that I was most pleased with.

1. [3DS] Fantasy Life - Happy Life (Duet): MUS  MUSX  YT
This was my first time arranging a duet, so I wanted to start with something simple.
This song can instantly put anyone in a cheerful mood! Sit down with a friend and play this piece together - you'll both learn it in no time!

2. [3DS] Stella Glow - Battle - Elcrest: MUS  MUSX  YT
One of my favourite tracks from the game. (Would highly recommend this game by the way, if you like turn-based strategy JRPG)
I usually have trouble with arranging battle themes, so any sort of feedback will be greatly appreciated. :)