The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Ooh, thank you so much Deku!!

Oh, and one thing: is BS Kirby's Toy Box okay to submit for now? Or is it still listed under the CD-i because of my mistake?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Spotted an error: the Atari consoles are incorrectly labeled. The 2600 is correct, but the 5200 is incorrectly labeled the 5600, and the 7800 is incorrectly labeled as the 7600. Basically, it should go:

(Increments of 2600)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

In the future, should the BS-X titles begin with BS like they do usually, or should that part be omitted?

Altissimo

LeviR.star

I dunno. Anyway, I hope I didn't cause too much trouble when I entered in BS Kirby's Toy Box as a CD-i title. I hope it can still be fixed.

The Deku Trombonist

Nah it's no trouble, I'm just going through one of those patches where free time at the computer has flown out the window.

E. Gadd Industries

Shouldn't there be a place added in user's profiles where they can add Switch friend codes? Since there are places for 3DS & WiiU
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Yug_Guy

I probably should've mentioned this sooner, but...
The links to the template files in the formatting guidelines thread are broken. Just fyi 

Maelstrom

Maybe add a discord thing in the profile next to Skype?

InsigTurtle

How about a search option in the main part of the site?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 12, 2016, 07:19:19 PM
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 09, 2016, 07:07:28 PMvibrating text
this better be on your to-do list or i'm going to get mildly grumpy
gently vibrates in mild and petty dissatisfaction
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Can we make twg posts not count for our post count like the forum games topic does? 
unmotivated