News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

In addition to the NSM Panel, the Request board would be greatly benefitted by a required YT link.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Agreed! I didn't know you even had to do it for ages. Then again I didn't know how to use the site at all...
innit

Maelstrom

Isn't "Updater" a redundant title because we have a banner?

LeviR.star

I may have said this a few times already, but the Satellaview would be nice to have on here sometime soon... as well as having BS Kirby's Toy Box's console edited
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Yes, we all know and the correct actions have been taken. Please just submit something else in the mean time.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

The Switch is coming out in a few days, meaning the OST for games will be available almost immediately. Should we add it?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Uhhhh why not? With games coming out, people are gonna want to arrange Switch stuff. I don't see why we ought to not include the Switch in the submission options.

That reminds me, we ought to come up with a Switch abbreviation to put in the request guide (this came up recently, didn't it?).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Your argument for including the switch has nothing to do with the matter. Why would we, a community of arrangers of video game music need a category for a new gaming system?

Dudeman

Ohhhhhh, sorry, I missed the cleverly-placed sarcasm in your response.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on February 28, 2017, 12:39:55 PMThat reminds me, we ought to come up with a Switch abbreviation to put in the request guide (this came up recently, didn't it?).
While Nintendo hasn't given any official abbreviations, I've seen "NS", and simply "Switch" thrown around online. So perhaps [NS]?

And while I'm on the subject, the request thread has yet to be updated with the abbreviations of some of the consoles on-site (Atari, 3DO, NeoGeo, etc.).

LeviR.star

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

I mean, we could do that, or we could go with the always appropriate
[SWITCHTHATISACONSOLEOFNINTENDO]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]