[3DS] Fire Emblem: Awakening - "Don't Speak Her Name!"

Started by Schmorgyborgy, April 27, 2013, 07:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmorgyborgy

Completed by Libera
Most people that have played Awakening agree that Chapter 10 has the best song in the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfvY1S-j67k
This is song is Orchestral, but it has a lot of parts where it is just piano. I can't figure it out. I've tried to many times and failed.

Maelstrom

bump. Could someone make a more playable version? Some of these phrases are nearly impossible to play. I would, but this is WAY to hard for me right now.

FierceDeity

Wait yeah I actually disagree with that arrangement a bit. Playability aside, a lot of these decisions neither coincide with the actual piano part nor the overall melody. This is actually my favorite video game piece in existence as of right now, so I'd be willing to give it a try over this summer, if you can wait until then.

Maelstrom

That would be incredible! I've waited a year already, so another few months shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Yugi

FierceDeity

I'm gonna have to politely disagree, haha. That's a great piece, too, but Don't Speak Her Name had me fucking bawling. It broke from the mold of "calmer overview orchestration > intense battle orchestration" so prevalent in the rest of the game, and in doing so, actually extended the emotions of the previous chapter a bit more, even when there was still so much more story to tell.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on April 18, 2014, 04:41:26 PM
better
This is easily the second best song. I'll have to agree with Fiercedeity here, I think don't speak her name is better

Yugi

Also I just noticed something

Kellam is on the boxart and picture.

He's hidden.

FierceDeity

Bubbles

FierceDeity

I'm still gonna get on this after route 15/16/17 and the pokemon pinball request (you know, once I can actually get to those), but if anyone wants to take this up before then I'd be fine with it.

Sheesh bubbles, I did say "over summer" haha

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel