News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LI: A Role Reunion

Started by davy, April 11, 2013, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Kman96

...shit.

So it appears that my suspicions were a bit...off. I had assumed that Dude was an independent, and by wolfing him I seem to have killed Magnus. Whoops.

Well, defending the human side just got a lot harder, so I think I'll swap sides now, thank you.

Hunter, die.
Party Hard!
[close]

Hunter of Souls

I told Dude that he should tell you what role did he morph into when he chose Bubbles as the target. Guess he thought I would tell you it, because he told me in a PM that Bubbles is the Totem Guy (I couldn't reach a computer, sorry Dude  :'(). Kman, the only way for you to win is if you would have the wolfsbane Totem Guy killed. And I think you chose to destroy the human team because you can't win. That's just so sad.

Kman. Go have a nice win Independents, you deserve it. He doesn't. And I can't.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Kman96

Hunter, I know all this. and it's true.

but there's just one thing.

Bubbles and I are in love. We're getting married. (y dont u kno dis?) My heart told me not to let my loved one die/lose, so I changed my mind when I found out Dude was Magnus.

So, you must be eradicated. That is all.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

davy

Somewhere I feel like the humans and the wolf could also have given victory to the independents last phase.

I-I-I-I-INSTA

TWG LI: A Role Reunion

Wolves:
1. Skuntank - Master Wolf Coroner
Every time a player dies, this player will be told the dead player's role. (TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples)
2. Mr. Mutou - Negation Wolf Expeller
Sends a message to the host every Night Phase with a name of a player. That player's power will fail. Can send a message to the host during any phase, multiple times in the same phase if needed, with the name of a player and a role. If the player and role correlate, the player will die. If not, Mr. Mutou may not expel that role or player from the game. (TWG XXX: Disability Girls)
3. Andrew Jackson - Duelist wolf
If in a KitB he will always survive. In the result of a KitB with three or more players, he can choose a player that will be ignored in the dice roll (a free pass). Unlimited uses. If the Hero of Hope becomes a wolf, Andrew Jackson becomes a Human. (TWG XXXVII: Time for a History lesson)

Independents:
4. Messenger
Sends the name of one player every phase to the Host. At the end of that Phase, that player and the Messenger will both be aware of the player's role. (However, the player will not know who the Messenger is.) (TWG XIX: Mind Games)
5. Totem Guy - Tribune
Sends in a tribune 150 words or less.  If either the Happy Mask Salesman or Strange Man dies, he may take over for them, becoming orange as well if he takes over the HMS.  However, he will maintain his tribune abilities. (TWG L: Zombies!)
6. Happy Mask Salesman - Wolfsbane
Will be told what players have a Latern at the beginning of each night.  (TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining)
7. Strange Man - Wolfsbane
Can guess the names of all players with laterns during the night phase. If he's correct, those players and all players seer'd red (wolves except for skuntank and millers) will die and the laterns will be lost. (TWG IX: The Latern keeper)

Humans:
8. Traitor - Human counterpart of the Wolf.  Does not count toward the Wolf population.  Does count, however, to the Human population. (TWG XXII: Theatre)
9. Magnus - Morph
During the day he will select a username (by PM) and effectively "become" that player for the course of the following night. (Ex/ If Magnus selects a wolf, he may vote for wolfings). If this player attempts to morph into the Strange man, the morphing will result in becomming a normal human. If this player morphs into Mr. Mutou, he'll die at the end of the night phase. (TWG XL: Uprising Madness).
10. Hero of Hope – Tribune
Sends in a tribune 150 words or less. Has a 20% chance of becomming a wolf at the start of the game. (TWG XXXI: Just another SBURB session)
11. Maya Fey - Medium
Every Night phase, can PM the host two y/n questions to ask any dead player in the game.  At the end of the phase, the Medium recieves the answers to the questions.  The dead person doesn't have to be truthful in answering these questions. (TWG XVI: Objection)
12. Daisy
Will be told she's a human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying her of her role. May choose to reveal the role of one person after she dies. (TWG XLII: Waluigi Time)
13. Scientist - Herring
Will be told he's a human. (TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White)
14. Raiden who hisses - Miller
In the Day Phase update, if Raiden is alive a hiss sound will be heard. Will be told he's a human. (TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane)
15. Brutal Human
Will be told he's a human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying him of his role. When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her. (TWG XXIV: Sauce Is Pretty Coll)

Items:
Armor of Achilles - This item is sent to a random human (not the traitor) at the start of the game. This armor, when in the possession of a player, will protect him from being wolfed, but not lynched. If the player is lynched with the armor, then the armor is lost forever. The player can choose to send the armor to any other player by PM'ing the host and letting him know which player to send it to. (TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians)
4 Lanterns of the Night: These Lanterns are given to three random players, but not to Independents. Also, if the first three Laterns are given to wolves or the traitor, the final one will be given to a random human (except traitor) so that at the start of the game there's at least one Latern in human possesion. Holding a Lantern allows the player to know the names of the other players with Lanterns. Every Night phase, the players with lanterns will submit one vote each to the host in order to choose one person who is currently holding a lantern to be seer'd. The person with the most votes is then seer'd (in the event of a tie vote, a KitB occurs). The seering results will then be sent to the other three players with lanterns who were not seer'd. By PM'ing the host, laterns can be passed to a random other player, but never to an independent, during day only. The players with Lanterns will always know who has the other lanterns. Whether or not they allow anyone who doesn't hold a lantern to possess their knowledge is entirely up to them. If a player holding a latern dies, he'll keep the latern in his tomb (as in the strange man must still guess that person). (TWG IX: The Latern Keeper)

Wolves know eachother (Roleflip of Hero of Hope/Andrew Jackson is done before the wolves are told what players are there partners). Humans and Independents don't know eachother.

Win Conditions:

HMS and/or Latern Keeper≥Wolves+Humans: Independents win.
Wolves≥Independents+Humans (consisting of at least one human or the Messenger): Wolves win.
Wolves are dead and Independents≥Humans: Independents win.
Wolves and Independents are dead and there is at least one human alive: Humans Win.

1. Yugi
2. Blueflower999 The Boy Who Cried Wolf
3. TheZeldaPianist275
4. Bubbles7689
5. FSM-Reapr
6. Dude
7. gzgregory
8. spitllama
9. BlackDragonSlayer
10. Shadowkirby
11. Vermillionvermin
12. Waddle Bro
13. Kman96
14. Hunter of Souls
15. Wolf

Day 4 is over. Kman was insta'd.

Independents Win

Post game up in 5 hours (I won't have acces to a computer for some time).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

:'((((((((((((

You can't double-cross me after I double cross you. Shit now I've fucked everything up.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro