News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LI: A Role Reunion

Started by davy, April 11, 2013, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Lying doesn't ring Human to me at all, Kman.

Toby

Actually unvote

I'll wait for Hunter first ^^

Kman96

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on April 18, 2013, 01:27:03 PMLying doesn't ring Human to me at all, Kman.
Neither does being wolfsbane, Boy.

telling the truth as a human won't get you far. The last time I tried telling nothing but the truth as a human, this happened.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Did I miss something? Since when is boy a wolfsbane?

Hunter of Souls

Guys, target changes to gzgregory, he's more probably the Skuntank than Kman. And we want the smelly dead now so that Magnus or I wouldn't die.

I confirmed gzgregory is lying. He claimed Magnus to me, but not to Verm. Still, he came up with the idea that everybody fake-claims to Waddle, so he probably isn't an Independent. So we kill him now and hope we got it right.

I know Kman is a liar, but we get him the next Day Phase unless something very interesting happens.

Although I voted already, I don't want an insta right now, I'm going to need a plan.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Toby

@Kman Nope, being wolvesbane doesn't ring my bell as anyone being human.

----------

Gz then.

Although it seems like Kman is pretty much being open about being Skuntank by faking a failed wolfing on me, but I don't know, Kman's confusing me right now.

Bubbles

Hunter, I'm not so sure I agree with you. I believe you about gz being non-human, but I doubt he's Skuntank

First of all:
Quote from: Kman96 on April 17, 2013, 04:33:45 PMExcuse me for wanting to be accepted as a part of my own team.
Quote from: spitllama on April 17, 2013, 07:18:04 PMNO

*lynches*
Quote from: davy on April 17, 2013, 11:25:06 PMNight 3 is over. Spitllama died.

And telling everyone to fake-claim to your leader is basically the book-by-book way to look innocent

Dude

Safety on Bubbles because no insta yet.

Kman96

Everyone stop everything.

I'm about to change up the game a little bit.

To all: I am Skuntank.

Now before you go voting me off, consider this. I have knowledge of everyone who is dead, so I know exactly who's who, who isn't and who wasn't. I know how the game is currently balanced, and I tell you right now, if you lynch me this phase, the Independents will win. Guaranteed. Why do I insist that Boy is the HMS? Well it's because he is. (you may as well just admit it once I'm finished) Night two there was no wolfing. why? because I had attempted to wolf TBWCW, but to no apparent success. knowing that Waddle was the Strange man, that left only one explanation as to why Boy didn't die. he's wolfsbane, the second of two roles in this game, the remaining one being the HMS. I had debated revealing this to you all, but I took pity on the humans. After all, my death meant their loss as well, did it not?

Let me put it this way: As of right now... # of Independents= # of Humans+ # of Wolves

So I propose: Humans. (Not Independents, fuck off). Ally with me. I pledge my word, cross my hearts, that next day phase, once we've taken out Boy and hopefully another Independent, then you can lynch me. I would honestly prefer letting you win than dying, knowing I could have prevented the Independents' victory.

Think. Ally. Destroy.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Bum-Bum-Buuuuuuuuuuuum
Oh and Kman eff you for killing me!!

Good luck hoomanz
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

Greg

Kman96

Welcome to the game, independents.

If I'm lying, why are you all-of a sudden threatened by me?? Worried I'm going to use the little humans to take you down? Aw, how precious.

Nobody else vote. Humans, if you know what's good for you, vote BOY. I'm stacked up to three, so it's not quite an insta yet. One more and you too go down.
Party Hard!
[close]

Hunter of Souls

As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to change my vote to Boy, because ^^
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Toby

*crosses fingers*

Guess it'll have to be a win by the KitB or nothing :/.

And the only reason I went for you Kman was because I wasn't exactly going to go for the human alliance leader. I'd have a slight chance leading a lynch on you.