News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG LI: A Role Reunion

Started by davy, April 11, 2013, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Well, so we don't insta Waddle, safety on Gz

Waddle Bro

Waddle Bro

meh

dying sucks

going back to Hunter

Toby

Oh and can everyone please screenshot the claims they sent to Waddle like I had asked before? And if you are going to use the 'I didn't save my pm' excuse then screenshot Waddles reply. If you didn't claim your possibly Skuntank. I want to find out independants!

Screenshot your message to Waddle.
Screenshot your reply from Waddle, go go go go!

I'll do mine tomorro when I get back home.

Kman96

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on April 16, 2013, 05:09:07 AMOh and can everyone please screenshot the claims they sent to Waddle like I had asked before? And if you are going to use the 'I didn't save my pm' excuse then screenshot Waddles reply. If you didn't claim your possibly Skuntank. I want to find out independants!

First of all, this doesn't make any sense.

Why would we take pictures of what we claimed (if we claimed) to Waddle just so you can sift through who's an independent and who's not? Trying to build an alliance of independents? Hm? Besides, if you're looking for independents, look no further. Waddle's a confirmed one, and it almost looks as if you and him are beginning to form a little buddy-buddy relationship...If you're against Waddle like the rest of us, dont expect people just to hand over responses.

y'know, until you were switched in for blueflower, I had thought nothing of his inactivity, but the way you just sort of jumped into his shoes made me feel as if he'd already done some preparing...staying inactive might have been a good cover up for, say the HMS.

I'm watching you two.
O.O
Party Hard!
[close]

Hunter of Souls

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on April 16, 2013, 05:09:07 AMOh and can everyone please screenshot the claims they sent to Waddle like I had asked before? And if you are going to use the 'I didn't save my pm' excuse then screenshot Waddles reply. If you didn't claim your possibly Skuntank. I want to find out independants!

My computer is old as hell. How am I supposed to do that? Should I send the stuff I sent/got to somebody that can do that?
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Waddle Bro

Too lazy to screencap and upload to Tinypic.

Quote from: Hunter of Souls on April 14, 2013, 10:52:53 AMMessenger. Also, used my effect on Wolf Night 1, I thought that experienced players would find the alliance easier than he if he was an independent. But no, he was the Herring. Then I used my effect on TZP before he had the most votes. And we now who he was. Too bad for you, but hey, we have an alliance, don't we? But who should I use my effect on? TBWCW possibly, because the wolfing didn't happen Night 1. Blueflower has been inactive and was kicked because of that. TBWCW replaced him, so I think I have a target.
No problem bro. ;)

Hunter of Souls

Thanks, my dear enemy. Could you also send your answer to my claim?
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Waddle Bro

Toby

Quote from: Kman96 on April 16, 2013, 01:33:09 PMFirst of all, this doesn't make any sense.

Why would we take pictures of what we claimed (if we claimed) to Waddle just so you can sift through who's an independent and who's not? Trying to build an alliance of independents? Hm? Besides, if you're looking for independents, look no further. Waddle's a confirmed one, and it almost looks as if you and him are beginning to form a little buddy-buddy relationship...If you're against Waddle like the rest of us, dont expect people just to hand over responses.

y'know, until you were switched in for blueflower, I had thought nothing of his inactivity, but the way you just sort of jumped into his shoes made me feel as if he'd already done some preparing...staying inactive might have been a good cover up for, say the HMS.

I'm watching you two.
O.O

Aha. Nah, I'm wanting to see the pm's because since I can't get in the alliance I want to try find out who actually did. The independents are looking good with a probable 2 staying undercover and possibly in alliance with Waddle already.

Hunter of Souls

At this point I think everybody should claim to me. As if it helped much anyway but you should still do that.

Waddle, I think that needs no explanation. Also thanks for those PMs, my soon-dead friend.

Lynches gogogo

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

But I thought you wanted a alliance....?

Waddle

Toby

Doing as the alliance leader says, Waddle

Buh bye strange guy.

Waddle Bro