News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG LI: A Role Reunion

Started by davy, April 11, 2013, 02:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 15, 2013, 09:36:44 AMBro, do you think I'm fucking stupid?

I won't reveal my partner just so you could lynch a wolf.
then I'm not going to risk lynching a possible human when you are a confirmed independent. If you we're to reveal who your inside man was, and that they're a genuine source and not made up by yourself, then I'd be inclined to vote Hunter. But I'm keeping my vote on you, otherwise.

You are wolfsbane, as is the HMS, whoever he might be, so you would be safe until at least next day phase. Think about it. You are also an enemy of the wolf. If Hunter really is the last wolf, and we get rid of him, the only thing you would lose is the identity of your partner in exchange. For Hunter's lynching, thus furthering you to victory.

Personally, I'm more worried about the large amount of independents running around. Whoever the Skuntank is obviously hasn't been doing their job very well, with two missed wolfings and a lot of catching up to do. I say we cut down the large amount of independents, then it'll be easier to fish out the inactive wolf.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

I prefer

people knowing the wolf's identity > people knowing wolf's identity and one of my partners

Dude

I'll go with Kman's plan

Waddle

Hunter of Souls

I think I'm pretty safe now, so I think I should claim.

I'm Maya Fey

I'm actually waiting for somebody to counterclaim, that would be a good strategy for the Independent team if somebody of them claimed. That would just lead to somebody thinking: "Hey! Why won't we kill them both? We would get a dead Independent/Skuntank for sure!" That's also why Skuntank won't counterclaim me, he/she can't afford that.

I also don't have anything to hide: I took gzgregory's advice and claimed to Waddle. I claimed Messenger, as I thought that would be easier to believe for him. I also said I had used my power on wolf and TZP and asked him if I should use it on TBWCW. I got an easy answer from Waddle: "liar". I can't send these PMs in the thread, my computer is old as hell and I don't know how to send an image of the PMs on it.

Sadly, I didn't claim to Verm: I wasn't able to do that when FSM confirmed everybody should claim to Verm. I had a busy day and weren't able to go to the computer, hope you guys understand.

Also, quite funny Waddle, I got a phone message from you saying "Sorry bro, nothing personal!" And it's not personal. It's just a game. A game that I try to win for the humans.

At this point it's crucial that no human or Skuntank votes me even if I'm not trustworthy. Because if you would, the Independents could just lynch me with no effort and then humans and Skuntank couldn't win. 'Cmon, I know my maths. Every Independent is alive (I think) and when they get the majority, they can just lynch people until they get the wolf.

I don't want everybody to claim to me, just Magnus. I know he/she is still alive, I asked Verm. I'll explain my strategy to you later.

Waddle, you shouldn't have tried the Skuntank trick, that plan was based on the chance that there was two wolves alive. That's 20% chance. Plus you already said you think HoH is dead. I too think he's dead, but it would be great if he/she has been just inactive. If HoH is still alive, claim to me, we would get a bigger alliance.

To Skuntank: nice job not wolfing anyone, but if I find some confirmed Independents, kill them. Right now, it's also your goal to kill the Independents, they win if you kill us humans.

As much as I want to lynch Waddle right now, we don't need to rush. I want my alliance.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Kman96

Now it's a party. Gj, Hunter.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

Skuntank, you should wolf Hunter tomorrow. Confirmed humans are always a threat to your existence.

Greg

Not voting Waddle because alliance. Safety on Kman.

There's another thing to consider, though: WHO IS SKUNTANK? If it really isn't Hunter, the only other candidate I see is Dude due to his inactivity.

Toby

As much as I believe Waddle is most likely faking the Messenger thing, I'd say that Hunter is probably Skuntank. His inactiveness and way he refers to Skuntank in his posts seems pretty strange. Also remember that Skuntank is the coroner, so he knows what roles are dead!

It's too late to really start an alliance now with most of the roles dead, if you wanted an alliance Hunter, why didn't you claim when you know Mutuo was dead?

I'd also say that there are probably only 3 independants left since TZP seemed like a likely HMS the way he talked about the Lantern's.

Not sure who to vote for though so I'll wait for now.

spitllama

Quote from: gzgregory on April 15, 2013, 12:26:46 PMthe only other candidate I see is Dude due to his inactivity.

We could vote Bubbles using this same logic.

But regardless, I am much more concerned about independents, and the wolves should be too. I agree with a temporary alliance against them. So this:

Quote from: gzgregory on April 15, 2013, 12:26:46 PMNot voting Waddle because alliance

is wrong! Vote Waddle if you want to be cool!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

-__- this is absurd.

@Davy: Where's the story?

Bubbles

Quote from: spitllama on April 15, 2013, 01:40:05 PMWe could vote Bubbles using this same logic.
-__________________________________________________________________________-

And are we insta'ing Waddle now or waiting for the alliance to form?

Hunter of Souls

No insta's, I'm trying to form a semi-alliance here.

TBWCW, I didn't yet have the information I gathered from Verm: Day 1 I didn't want to become a target with no information: it was better to wait until I actually had something. Night 2, I knew Waddle wouldn't be wolfed because Wolfsbane, and I didn't still have the info. I got hope when nobody died. More hope gave the lousy trap Waddle tried to set. And the fact that I got some cheesy info. I just thought that I shouldn't stay in the shadows anymore: I had some info that would help to form a semi-alliance and because of Waddle I couldn't stay silent, so I just thought: "Go for it. If they won't believe you, they can blame themselves for losing, not you. You at least tried." But yeah, having an alliance is a good thing, and having one is better than trying to survive blind a phase or two, don't you think?

Davy, does the effect of Daisy activate only in the end of the phase that the player dies or can it be activated later, for example, dies Night 1 but the role of the selected player comes to knowledge at the end of Day 1? 'Cause I really thought it would activate like brutal: at the end of the phase the player dies, or never if nobody is chosen.

Guys, trust me. This will work only if I get the claim (or claims, if HoH is still alive). If you guys think I'm Skuntank, then fine, I'm not going to argue back. It's fine with me if you guys think I'm the smelly, but we can deal with wolf-problems later, Waddle is a sure hit, but for the last time, don't insta him! Because I don't have the claim(s) yet. There is a plan, I just need my claim(s)!
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

davy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on April 15, 2013, 01:56:43 PM-__- this is absurd.

@Davy: Where's the story?

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5519.msg207795#msg207795
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5519.msg207918#msg207918
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5519.msg208172#msg208172

Quote from: Hunter of Souls on April 15, 2013, 03:44:46 PMDavy, does the effect of Daisy activate only in the end of the phase that the player dies or can it be activated later, for example, dies Night 1 but the role of the selected player comes to knowledge at the end of Day 1? 'Cause I really thought it would activate like brutal: at the end of the phase the player dies, or never if nobody is chosen.

The power cannot be activated at the end of the phase the player dies, because I need to sent that player a PM to notify him/her of his/her role. The power can be activated in any other phase (the brutal is a completely different story).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game