News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Self Appreciation Thread!

Started by Bubbles, March 14, 2013, 02:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I felt like people around here need a little more self confidence (me included :P) so here you go!

Post a quality or trait that you admire about yourself the most. Sort of like the "Say something nice about the person above you" game, but you're complimenting yourself instead. And dont get angry at anyone for overly bragging, since this is the place to do it :D

Toby

I think if people got to know me better they'd realise I'm a funny, charming guy.

Dude

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 14, 2013, 02:47:19 PMI think if people got to know me better they'd realise I'm a funny, charming guy.
*snickers*

Anyway, I like how I'm an ass to people sometimes. :) I don't really think that, but I needed something to say.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

But this is the SELF appreciation thread blue :P What do you like about yourself?

I like the fact that I dont even notice someone's appearance once I get to know them for a while, especially when it comes to guys. In fact, I think I gravitate towards those who are considered "below average"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Uh... I really like my unique writing style I??
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

I love how smart I am. And my voice. My voice is pretty coll. (Deepest in the family!)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

I like my music. Which should be fitting, cause if I didn't like my music, I wouldn't be writing it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

ow i just found this thread again and made myself really smiley reading through it (also a little cringe from my old writing style ew)

i'm proud and appreciate that my dumb 15 yr old self thought to make a thread like this :-) even if it died after like 8 posts

SlowPokemon

What's changed about your writing style besides the fact that you used to have better grammar?

I'm teasing, this was a cute thread even though it never took off
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Thought this was a new thread and was like "Awwww Bubbles, how wholesome!"

it's still wholesome
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber