News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Your Favorite Anime Openings, Songs, and Endings

Started by popo447, March 13, 2013, 05:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

The Noragami OP is pretty cool and catchy. Could've been perfect for guitar hero actually :P
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Yugi

Jompa

Quote from: Bubbles on March 11, 2014, 08:10:16 PM
How did I not realize sooner!?!! That's the chick from the Pernguindrum OPs!!! wow, I'm gonna have to listen to the entire ending of every space dandy episode from now on...
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Regardless of what show or film I'm watching, I always always always sit through the end credits every single time. I feel like I owe it to the producers to watch their names scroll past.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Nisekoi is pretty great. Onodera is sooo cute~ well, anyone gets cute when voiced by Kana Hanazawa.
Birdo for Smash

Echo

Quote from: Jompa on March 23, 2014, 04:39:49 PMNisekoi is pretty great. Onodera is sooo cute~ well, anyone gets cute when voiced by Kana Hanazawa.

Yeah, I love Nisekoi too. Onodera's kind of a favourite of mine since she reminds me of a girl I know in real life, but I like the upcoming girl that's gonna show up in the anime. I've been reading the manga, but my roommate's only been following the show, so it's been fun watching him get trolled by the plot development or lack thereof. >_>

And speaking of romantic comedies...

Jompa

I had been reading the manga too, but I stopped when I found out there would be an anime. Nisekoi is just the perfect manga for anime adaption, don't you think? So I decided to wait for the anime and watch it. And man it's great.
I'm excited about the new girl! I can't imagine her beating Kana Hanazawa as Onodera though, that combo is just too great.
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

One of the most emotionpacked and exciting anime, covering all areas from drama to action to comedy. Shocking and mindfucking but at the same time pleasing.
Recently I re-watched Steins;Gate while showing it to my cousin (and at the same time checking out the dub, which btw was totally AMAZING, aaaaalmost as good as the AAAMAAAAZING original japanese). It's sooooooo good. It's about time-travel, but unlike every other media based on time travel, this show actually pulls it off well enough to make you forget about time paradoxes. That's a big +!!
And the OP gets really catchy after a while:
(Those heads at 0:25 are hilarious :P )
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

I love this opening. The show is a little bit lame, but this OP is the best of the season.
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

This is probably one of the best endings I've ever heard in an anime. Whenever it comes on my ipod I can't help but smile :D

And this one's from Haikyuu!! I couldn't find the actual opening because of copyrights (they were all either slowed down or altered) but the full version is better anway

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

InfinitySoul

Jompa

I don't think anyone on this site other than the two of us have even seen Baccano, so it probably haven't been posted. It's an awesome song though!
I have an arrangement of the full version, if anyone's interested:
Gun's & Roses
PDF https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75726060/Baccano%20arr./Gun%27s%20%26%20Roses.pdf
MP3 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75726060/Baccano%20arr./Gun%27s%20%26%20Roses.mp3
Birdo for Smash