Your Favorite Anime Openings, Songs, and Endings

Started by popo447, March 13, 2013, 05:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

So I'm re-watching Higurashi for the sixth time, to warm up to Kaku: Outbreak (which hopefully comes out before July ends, as it was originally scheduled to air in April). And I don't think I've watched it after I became a musician, so I haven't really noticed the music as much before now - but now I do, and jesus christ!!! The OST!!!! It is excellent.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

A bump that's totally worth it.

After finishing the anime, this opening wakes up so many emotions within me. Plus the chorus is A+++++++++

thumbs up for the amazingly sexy hair

SuperFireKirby

Gotta say, there are few animes intros I've enjoyed as thoroughly as Samurai Champloo's:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2014, 04:37:53 AMSakamichi OP
Wow that sure woke up some old emotions in me!
-----------------
So, everyone, if you haven't watched "The World God Only Knows", then there are two things you're missing out on;
first, you're missing out on a great show with good humor, good romance, excitement and high budget for visual pleasures.
second, you're missing out on the music. And the music is an experience in itself.
This here is the "climaz song" and it's used at just the right moments EVERY TIME!!! This song always brings the perfect emotions for the climaxes, and jesus you'll feel the tears coming:
you're also missing out on this ED
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2014, 04:37:53 AMA bump that's totally worth it.

After finishing the anime, this opening wakes up so many emotions within me. Plus the chorus is A+++++++++

thumbs up for the amazingly sexy hair

I love that song and the ending is great too
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 16, 2014, 08:18:54 AMGotta say, there are few animes intros I've enjoyed as thoroughly as Samurai Champloo's:
Man I was gonna come into this thread and post that you bum

me irl
[close]

popo447

Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Jompa

I just finished the shoujo series Kamisama Hajimemashita, now that finally all the episodes are out dubbed, and damn the OP is so cute and catchy!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

"Tonari no Seki-kun" is one of the anime airing this season (actually, it's my favorite this season), and each episode is pretty much just 7 minutes of craziness, but even so the OP and the ED are very good! So I just went to find the full versions, and man, I love this so hard:
Birdo for Smash

tenshi3842

"Three little sentences will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here."

Jompa

I suddenly had the urge to look up the second opening from Shiki. Still catchy.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Right now I feel like this is the best anime opening ever
Birdo for Smash

Andoing

All the songs from .hack sign, most of the songs from Inuyusha and one piece