News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Nintendo step up to the plate!

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 09, 2008, 06:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Well Nintendo for the past year has came out with great games (LoZ:TP, MP3:C, SMG, & SSBB) but what happens now? They can't just end it there! We still need a good Star Fox game and Kirby game for the Wii! (Also a Sonic game in the lines of the Adventure series cause those games were awsome!) so lets speculate shall we?

starpikachu

I remember seeing somewhere on the internet that a new Kirby game for the Wii is being developed. go search for it cuz I forgot where I saw it :-[

MetroidHunter26

starpikachu

IT'S TRUE!!!! ;D
Kirby Wii Trailer
Future Games
Another Page on Future Games

Currently waiting for: Fire Emblem DS, Kirby Super Star DS, Kid Icarus DS (don't know if this is real, but if it is, YAY PIT IS MY BEST CHAR IN SSBB!), Kirby Wii, Maplestory DS, Wii Music

blah54

that kirby trailer is years old mind you... personally i don't think kirby in 3-D works very well... they need a new f-zero game if you ask me... GX was amazing... a new star fox game would also be good...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

starpikachu

Quote from: blah54 on May 09, 2008, 07:48:55 PMthat kirby trailer is years old mind you... personally i don't think kirby in 3-D works very well... they need a new f-zero game if you ask me... GX was amazing... a new star fox game would also be good...
the kirby trailer was originally for gamecube but they moved it to wii (proof?)
a new starfox game would be AWESOME! I miss starfox...64 and assault were the only ones I played but they were good games.

razer84

Quote from: starpikachu on May 09, 2008, 08:02:40 PMthe kirby trailer was originally for gamecube but they moved it to wii (proof?)

Wikipedia... no.

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

It's old news that both a Kirby and Star Fox game are being developed, and also that a new Sonic game for the 360 and PS3 (maybe Wii, but no idea) is being developed thats going to not be done by Sonic team and is supposed to stray away from the full 3D ness of the previous games.  So it might actually be good.  Theres also that Sonic RPG they're making for the DS.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

i just cant wait for the star fox game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Shiny Boy

I actually liked Secret Rings a lot. It was challenging and, except for a few of the bosses, was far from stupid-hard.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Tompa

What is needed is a huge 2D Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong etc. game for the Wii.

B-Kpianist

they're gonna have a reeeeaaal challenge with the new banjo game around the corner! Just check out the B-K3 screenshots!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 10, 2008, 10:29:29 AMi just cant wait for the star fox game
and i cant wait for the new B-K game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

PianoMan

There's a new Sonic game in development. I forget what it's called. It's going back to mainly 2D with a little 3D. I really hope it's the rebirth of Sonic (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was the last good Sonic game)

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman