News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What TV shows are you re watching/watching right now?

Started by ASH501ST, March 07, 2013, 02:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, the first opening's quite good.

And I know....  :'(

SlowPokemon

Make a separate thread for this show or something.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 23, 2013, 09:20:14 PMMake a separate thread for this show or something.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 06, 2013, 04:45:41 PMSo nobody feels left out, and you're not spamming the other threads. ^_^
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Ragster

I just got Netflix installed on my Wii U, and it is amazing. Luckily my brother's friend had an account already, so he gave us one of the slots from his account, so we don't even have to pay for it!

Started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender again and the 1st Gen Transformers. BOOYAH

Nebbles

I've been working on watching NGE with a friend. We're gonna watch the third movie for it tomorrow night, I believe.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

JDMEK5

Going through Sonic X again. When I saw it the first time I was too young to understand a lot of it. But now I'm getting way more out of it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FSM-Reapr

GaryOak

I've been sick for the last two weeks (only situation I watch tv) and I've been watching Shark Tank/Dragon's Den and Pawn Stars. They're pretty cool and fun to watch, it makes me cry how LAME the Finnish version of Shark Tank is compared to these.

And I found this pretty accurate example of how every Pawn Stars episode goes:

Rick: Well what do you have for me?

Customer: This is a solid gold penis. It was actually Henry VIII's penis removed at his death and then covered in solid gold.

Rick: Wow, well I don't know much about these so let me get a friend down here who specializes in antique solid gold penises to take a look.

Cut to Rick in the back one-on-one. "I don't know if this thing is real but if it is, I really want it. But the price just has to be right."

The expert shows up and confirms it's real and values the thing at like $500,000. The customer gets starry eyed and starts counting his money.

Rick: So what do you want to do, pawn it or sell it?

Customer: I want to sell it!

Rick: What are you looking to get for it?

Customer: Well the man said $500,000, so I think $500,000 is reasonable.

Rick: I can tell you right now that's not going to happen. How about $1,500?

Customer: $1,500? The guy said $500,000! $475,000?

Rick: Listen, I'm in the business of making money. After I buy it from you I've got to clean it up, that's easily $75,000. And honestly there isn't a lot of demand for Henry VIII solid gold penis right now.

Customer: Ok, $350,000.

Rick: Tell you what, I'll go $5,000, but I can't go any higher.

Customer: Can you do $7,500?

Rick: I'll meet you up in the middle, $6250?

Customer: Well....OK, it's a deal.

Rick: All right. Let's go do the paperwork.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Waddle Bro

The Finnish used manage to pull of the first season of their version of an American "reality" show well, but after that it goes to shit. Nowadays it's all just shit. They should invest on something original, something new.

Finnish comedy sells though. It's fantastic. Although the shit on MTV3(=not "that" kind of MTV) is ever so tiresome. Like "Putous". It's like what happened with the Simpsons. The first two seasons were absolutely fantastic, but now people are just watching it because of they made it a tradition to watch it every Saturday it was on.

Waddle Bro

Got around watching Breaking Bad and Modern Family(<-so good)

SlowPokemon

Ahhh! I love Modern Family!!! It's my favorite comedy show besides Arrested Development. If you like Modern Family, you'll love Arrested Development.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Slow, the perfect human being

I haven't got around watching AD yet, but it's on my watch list :]

SuperFireKirby

Modern Family is alright. You know what comedy is freaking amazing? Community.

Community is freaking amazing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!