News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What TV shows are you re watching/watching right now?

Started by ASH501ST, March 07, 2013, 02:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

But the poor babies :<

I love how in the opening they have the little brother running through a meadow filled with flowers....in his suit of armor. I know its his character but its funny XD

SuperFireKirby

Okay Buubels, brace yourself for episode 4. It's probably one of the saddest things ever.

So I'm watching a show called Misfits, which is pretty freaking beautiful. Its about 5 young offenders doing community service and they get super powers and kinda murder thier probation officer. It's manages to be serious and suspenseful yet absolutely hilarious at the same time. I definitely recommend it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Spoiler
If alchemy laws require that something of equal value must be substituted for a transmutation to occur (I hope I'm using all these words right :P) then couldn't they technically just use another person's body/soul to bring back a dead person?
[close]

Is there a topic for this? I feel like we need one :P

Edit: Woah did Al just change voice actors? Im beginning episode 4
oh wait nvm

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 22, 2013, 05:42:13 PMOkay Buubels, brace yourself for episode 4. It's probably one of the saddest things ever.

This.  :'(

Bubbles

Did we watch the same episode 4? ???

Spoiler
with the blue rose?
[close]

SuperFireKirby

DARN IT BOBBELS, YOU'RE NOT WATCHING BROTHERHOOD.

Bubbles

I AMMM

I was watching them on youtube but apparently they got them out of order ::)

Spoiler
the one with the chimera? That was really sad :<
[close]

SuperFireKirby

No, the one with blue roses isn't even Brotherhood. It's Episode 4 of the original series. And if episode 1 wasn't about the Freezing Alchemist attacking Central, that confirms you've got the wrong series.

Srsly, just watch it on a proper anime site. Here's a good one: http://justdubs.tv/anime/dubbed/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood/

Bubbles

Episode 1 was that :P I found a site now

I think I watched episodes 1-3 of brotherhood and then accidentally clicked on the 4th episode for the original series.

SuperFireKirby

Bubbles

:D

I can feel myself slowly being consumed by it. It always starts with the opening song getting stuck in your head :P

Actually I might just be a sucker for anime when its not all about boobs

Bubbles