News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Random Fact Time GO!!!

Started by the_last_sheikah, March 04, 2013, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Find a different topic to talk about dreams.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

It's a random fact that popped into my head, I gave you 2 dream related ones. I use to be able to choose my dreams and I created imaginairy monsters I could see with eyes open only in bed though at night.

BlackDragonSlayer

Sometimes, I can manipulate and bend my dreams with my willpower. :P Other times, I don't really dream; I just think about things during the night.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2013, 03:30:54 PMFind a different topic to talk about dreams.
Fine. :P

"Sneak Some Zucchini onto Your Neighbors' Porch Day" is on August 8.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

There are more gay women than gay men.

the_last_sheikah

Spoiler
Iguanas have two penises.
[close]
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Spoiler
Echidnas have a 4-headed penis
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

Nintendo at various points in its history made playing cards, operated a taxi company, and owned a "love hotel".

SuperFireKirby

Spoiler
Snails and slugs stab each other with their penises. Also known as "penis fencing". Really, that's what it's called.
[close]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Spoiler
Mount franklin Snails masturbate for 12 hours a day
[close]

MaestroUGC

Spoiler
90% of vistitors on Wikipedia look up information about penises.
[close]

Fact: We have a thread dedicated to dreams. Also what TBWCW and BDS described is called "Lucid Dreaming".
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Spoiler
NSM is famed around the internet for our ability to turn any discussion off topic.
[close]

Discuss.

SlowPokemon

Yugi is the least hilarious person ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 05, 2013, 10:49:49 AMYou know how dreams stop right before you die?  If you have a dream in which you die, you die in real life.  Like, completely 100% dead.
I'm not sure how you confirm this as a fact.

I had a dream where I died but I woke up. :O

fsm is a mythbuster

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, that is completely untrue. Hence why I could bend water in a dream, but have yet to have success in real life.

RANDOM FACT:
While forests and trees do generate a fair amount of oxygen, most of the planet's oxygen is produced by phytoplankton.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Blood is red - not blue - red. (Sorry... kinda obvious...)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department