Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Minor and very well hidden error: In the "Other" section, there are two themes from the game Golden Axe II, made by PseudoMario16. Neither of the files from either sheet will open properly.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Latios212

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 14, 2015, 11:50:37 AMWorld 3: Ice Land
Fixed.

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 14, 2015, 01:50:35 PMMinor and very well hidden error: In the "Other" section, there are two themes from the game Golden Axe II, made by PseudoMario16. Neither of the files from either sheet will open properly.
Did some digging and found "The Castle" on the forums (ugh, mediafire.....). No idea how accurate/inaccurate it is, but gave it an aesthetic touch-up and put it up on site. Better than a broken file I suppose. :P
The link in his arrangement thread for the other one is broken though. I don't suppose anyone has a copy of that saved anywhere, so I guess I'll delete it if no one says anything.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 14, 2015, 06:35:46 AMAlso, we have two of the map themes properly labeled "MAP #" under Super Mario World, but why are the other map themes not labeled like that?
Spent a bit of time; the Super Mario World section should look much better now. Titles are mostly in place; let me know if you're unhappy with any of them.

Though, at least a couple of sheets will need some fixing/replacing (particularly "MAP 7 (Special)"). I just fixed the URL and aesthetics on most of them, but if anyone's feeling up to doing some fixes/replacements... :)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on December 16, 2015, 11:00:55 AMif anyone's feeling up to doing some fixes/replacements... :)

;) Two more days until break. Two more....
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

When viewing Pokemon chronologically, ORAS comes before Gen 4 titles...
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/browse/series/Pokemon
EDIT: Nope that was just me being stoopid and browsing alphabetically
sowwy
what is shitpost

mastersuperfan

Under Fire Emblem: Awakening:

Id~Serenity --> Id (Serenity)

The other two should be in quotation marks.

The files themselves should also have their titles updated, with the ones in quotes using a pair of single quotes within the standard double quotes for all titles. For example, in the file, it says: "You may call me Marth.", which should be updated to: "'You may call me Marth.'"

I checked these titles with the sound test given in the game itself.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Trainer Ave

Under the Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker there is a song titled Farewell Hyrule King but the pdf and mus both say Farewell King Hyrule
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on January 06, 2016, 09:32:59 PMUnder the Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker there is a song titled Farewell Hyrule King but the pdf and mus both say Farewell King Hyrule

Don't worry; I plan to replace that one soon. ;)

Zunawe

About page:
QuoteNinSheetMusic has been providing the internet with arrangements of songs from Video Games for over 9 years. Founded in 2004

2004 means over 11 years now. Not that it's technically wrong. Just figured I'd mention it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Maybe we could change it when we get over 3000 sheets on the site so we can hit two birds with one stone.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 14, 2016, 12:32:38 PMMaybe we could change it when we get over 3000 sheets on the site so we can hit two birds with one stone.
That's a plan!
Can we survive the NSM y3k? ;)