Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Well that's not very nice. Braixen did nothing to deserve that.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

According to Synthesia, this is a null MIDI...

Deleted

Maelstrom

All forms of the Punchout!!! are corrupted for some bizarre reason.
I think I posted that a while ago and nothing happened.

Fixed

Sebastian

Problem I found as I was gawking the site for needed replacements.
"Normal Battle" from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (arranged by Gzgregory) is a 2 Piano sheet. it is not listed as a 2 Piano Sheet but a solo.

Latios212

All three links for Route 225 (Night) (Duet) under Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum lead to Route 205 (Night) (Duet).  Route 225 (Night) (Duet) exists on Fingerz` arrangements page but the links on the main site are wrong.

Fixed
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

King Sammer

Muda Kingdom is spelled "Muda Kingdon". Can you fix that?

It's under Super Mario. Thank you!

Fixed
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Winter

Quote from: King Sammer on February 07, 2015, 01:55:16 PMMuda Kingdom is spelled "Muda Kingdon". Can you fix that?

It's under Super Mario. Thank you!

Fixed, but if you're going to add something to the thread and you were the last one to post, just edit your post. I have deleted your last one for that reason.

KefkaticFanatic

If he edits his post I don't believe it shows up as unread, so unless he had *just* posted I would say it's reasonable to double post in such a scenario.

me irl
[close]

AwesomeYears

The ice climbers PDF ain't work http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1249

Deleted

Jamaha

Being fixed. Due to some problems we can get that one fixed probably sometime tomorrow.

Winter

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 18, 2014, 07:39:12 AMTingle's House (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland) is accessible by WarioMan's arrangements, but not on the zelda page

Not sure what the isses was but I fixed it

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 15, 2014, 07:11:34 PMAnd a reminder, Mike Tyson's Punchout still gives corrupted files.

Deleted the entry on the site for now because all 3 files are corrupted

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 26, 2015, 07:38:51 AMProblem I found as I was gawking the site for needed replacements.
"Normal Battle" from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (arranged by Gzgregory) is a 2 Piano sheet. it is not listed as a 2 Piano Sheet but a solo.

Fixed, I remember a discussion about "Two Pianos" vs. "Duet" but I don't remember so I labeled it as Two Pianos

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 23, 2014, 09:38:39 AM"Cross Examination" is a duplicate of "Testimony Moderato" (Phoenix Wright), not to mention its terrible formatting and inaccuracies.

Correct, and I deleted "Cross Examination" by Korados

If you're interested in compiling a list of how the titles should be formatted, I can merge them sometime and even edit the names in the sheets themselves.

Quote from: Latios212 on January 26, 2015, 09:17:47 AMAll three links for Route 225 (Night) (Duet) under Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum lead to Route 205 (Night) (Duet).  Route 225 (Night) (Duet) exists on Fingerz` arrangements page but the links on the main site are wrong.

Fixed!

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 10, 2015, 12:33:11 AMThe ice climbers PDF ain't work http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1249

Deleted - all files are corrupted

I looked around the forums to try and find the original copy for this sheet with no luck, in fact I can't figure out who the arranger V.E. Norman is at all! So this is basically the same story as the Mike Tyson Fight Theme... One sheet in the category and now it's gone. We now have no Ice Climber/Punch-out sheets at all! (not that they worked before)

Sad day.

The Deku Trombonist

I've got the files from Ice Climbers, I just didn't get around to uploading them.

Winter

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 28, 2015, 02:06:37 AMI've got the files from Ice Climbers, I just didn't get around to uploading them.
Oh good! ^.^

Also --

Quote from: Darkwario1 on June 22, 2013, 04:09:22 PMI noticed that whenever i clicked on the Halo:Combat Evolved main theme to listen to the MIDI file or see the PDF, it didn't work. Just saying.

Had to delete because the mus is corrupted too, but I contacted the arranger so we may have a replacement

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 29, 2014, 03:50:37 PMThe second page of Rock Maridia says Mezzo Maridia

Fixed that on the MUS and PDF file. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'd love to make formatting changes to sheets in bulk, but these one-at-a-time fixes are more feasible..

Take Goldeneye 007 for example, all the sheets are in comic sans... would like an easy fix, but the only thing I can think of is Shadoninja's batch file method and I don't know how to properly work it.