News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

SSBB: Lucas Guide pleez!!

Started by Da Spazz, May 09, 2008, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Spazz

Ok i just started playing a Lucas in SSBB. i was looking for a guide for him but there isnt one!! Not even on GameFaqs!!! so can anyone pleez make a guide for him. I'll be extremely grateful. THANK YOU!! ;D
1337 l5 l-l4l2l> 70 134l2^/

starpikachu

I don't really think there can be an official guide cuz everyone has their own style. I only knew each character's special moves when I got the game, so I learn mostly by trial and error. But here's what it says in my Brawl guidebook:
QuoteGeneral Strategies
Lucas works well from almost any distance. Start your offence from maximum PK Fire range, and blast opponents with both PK Fire and PK Freeze. PK Fire comes out quickly, and you can use it even when an enemy is coming toward you; however, you can PK Freeze only while an enemy remains at a distance. Against another projectile user, be ready to use the PSI Magnet to absorb any and all projectile attacks. Since this specal move lowers Lucas's damage, it can mean the difference between a recovery and a KO if you absorb a few projectile attacks. You should also be ready to use the Magnet at any time. At close range, Lucas has solid smash attacks and aerial standard attacks. His downward smash has good range and can be deceptive if used from its maximum distance. His throw takes a little longer to execute than most throws, so don't rely on it at close range, but it can be used as a tether recovery.
Again, I don't think this is a guide that everyone must follow. I don't use Lucas very often, but when I do, I use him in a completely different style than this guide states.

Shadoninja

those are good general strategies.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

chipmunk884

Try this link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/928518/52171.  even though it is for ness, i'm guessing that a lot of the strategies also apply towards lucas.