The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

MaestroUGC

Why don't you like babies or toddlers?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Actually
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 26, 2013, 07:57:22 PMConfession: I like cats more than people

:OOO
fixed

And babies and toddlers are my favorites :3 They aren't afraid to say anything and they have those cute little lisps. But once they turn 6-7, they're unbearable until they're about...24

That's how I see it anyway. Mainly, middleschoolers are the worst

Kman96

I feel like I need to be apart of this thread.

Um...whenever I think of things I would like to admit, It's stuff I really don't want people to know about, either because it's very unlike me, and extremely inappropriate, or I just don't want to bring back from the past...

The past is the past and I've changed now, and that's all that matters...right?

EDIT: Btw, I totes can't wait to be a father. One day, I'll have a Kelsey Per Nore II running around, and even my own little Éponine to love, and raise to have the caring heart that of her namesake...I'm uber sentimental, if you haven't noticed ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

hoooly crap saria is a teenager now

also cute and moderately quiet children are fine

the problem is the majority of them are not that

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

It really depends. Up to 2 they're great, then sometimes they develop a....not so great personality. I also know it isn't entirely their fault.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I hate kids. Little bastards. All of them.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Anyone who hates kids obviously never was one.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Why is disliking children a bad thing? It doesn't make you a bad person. It's an opinion others are entitled to have. Some people want children, others don't. That's all there is to this "debate".
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

That was partially a joke. I can kinda understand why some people dont like kids.  :P

Only kinda though. They're kids!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Saria on February 26, 2013, 08:22:38 PMI'M 13. THIRTEEN. WHEN I SAY CHILDREN, I MEAN BABIES/TODDLERS. I'M NOT A BABY/TODDLER. D:<

Did you change your avatar to fit this? XD

spitllama

People can dislike kids. That's fine. The problem is when those people become so disenchanted with kids that they think they can behave like adults do. I'm like "dude, he's 5. give him a break."

Ex/ kid is crying on a plane during take-off. This guy was yelling at the parent to shut him up. The poor kid's ears were popping and it hurt! I don't blame him for crying. Just seems like some of those child-haters have no patience sometimes. You were like that one time dude. Calm yourself and let it happen.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

There's a difference between not wanting children and not liking children though...

If you don't want children that's fine, if you don't like children well.. Uh, that's sorta horrid?

KefkaticFanatic

You have not experienced the terrors of evil children.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 27, 2013, 04:48:19 PMYou have not experienced the terrors of evil children.

As someone who worked as a camp counselor... yes. I can confirm this. It is horrific.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel