News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dudeman's YouTubing Adventures!

Started by Dudeman, February 18, 2013, 01:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which class should I choose?

Jedi Knight
0 (0%)
Jedi Consular
0 (0%)
Smuggler
0 (0%)
Trooper
3 (60%)
Sith Warrior
0 (0%)
Sith Inquisitor
0 (0%)
Imperial Agent
0 (0%)
Bounty Hunter
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Let's start at the very beginning...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Yayz! I'll watch this as soon as I get a moment alone...

You should LP EarthBound blind!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I expected your voice to be deeper. It's possible my perceptions were influenced by the black guy next to your posts.

Anyway, you've played this before I guess. It'll probably get more in depth later, but I think it might be better to at least not make that as obvious. Other than that, it's great and I shall watch more.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on February 18, 2013, 08:40:48 PMAnyway, you've played this before I guess. It'll probably get more in depth later, but I think it might be better to at least not make that as obvious.
I don't get what you mean here...but thanks for the compliment!

Surprise! Episode 2!
I actually found out that there's another guy who LP'd MMX, and he named his second episode "Bird is the Word." I hope I don't get sued for copyright violation or something... :P

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 18, 2013, 02:34:40 PMYayz! I'll watch this as soon as I get a moment alone...

You should LP FFVI blind!
ftfy

blueflower999

Finished watching the episodes you've posted so far. Very nice! Mega Man X looks a lot more fun than I originally thought it would be. I might have to try it...

After the classic series is done, of course.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Episode 3!
The LOUDEST episode to date!

blueflower999

Your voice really wasn't that loud compared to some other LPers I know.  ::)

Nice job! Keep it comin'!  :D

Ooh, and I see a new section for future LPs! Are these ones that you will do, or are just considering doing?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Would it be possible to provide the videos in a wav file? So I don't need to watch youtube.

Dudeman

A wav file? Isn't that just sound?

Yugi

I can't remember the proper name for the file.

So it's pretty much the same video except not on youtube.

Dudeman

Perhaps you mean wmv? If so, you're in luck! I save all my files as wmv's. You want me to put a link in the description or something?

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on February 20, 2013, 08:25:27 PMI can't remember the proper name for the file.

So it's pretty much the same video except not on youtube.
Just wondering: why can't you/don't you want to watch it on Youtube?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber