News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Started by Shadoninja, February 14, 2013, 12:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

I cant tell if the first guy in year of Luigi (I dont know his name :P) is talking slow because English is difficult or if he thinks we talk that slow XD

DonValentino

Luigi?! Wat is this?! It should be Wario's Year! >:(
Nah jk. But I want a Wario Year either way, huh Nintendo?

Spoiler
Mario & Luigi Dream Team looks AWESOME! I don't really care about DKCR3D on the other hand. Had enough with the original.
I had some hopes for an Earthbound announcement, but I guess that's not the time yet. :'(
Release dates are nice btw!
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 12:47:04 PMI cant tell if the first guy in year of Luigi (I dont know his name :P) is talking slow because English is difficult or if he thinks we talk that slow XD

In general Japanese people have a hard time learning different languages because their own language lacks a bunch of syllables you find in English/French/Spanish etc. So yeah, I think Iwata's actually doing a great job, and his English isn't that bad.

also year of Luigi is great, he's one of my favorite Nintendo character so it's nice that Nintendo's finally showing him some love.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

I didnt say he was bad, I was just saying that he was a little slow and I didnt know for which reason it was. I really want to learn Japanese or at least Mandarin chinese but my school doesnt teach those and I dont think I could teach myself on top of my in-school language :/

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

FSM-Reapr