News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Nintendo Channel!

Started by The-Real-Link, May 07, 2008, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

I downloaded the Nintendo Channel this morning. I haven't been able to explore it much. (school all day), but I did watch part of the miyamoto interview. This channel is looking pretty good so far. (And now I want Wii Fit even more!!!!!!)

MrUnibrow

The Nintendo Channel?  ??? Strange....I don't know what that is.
Hm....

KefkaticFanatic

The Nintendo Channel is just more propaganda by Nintendo.  Its basically them trying to make some sort of sad excuse of an Xbox Live Marketplace with barely any options, streaming rather than downloaded videos, demos only for a handheld console, and no downloadable content packs.

This channel has nothing more than something like gametrailers (except gametrailers would probably be faster and easier to use) other than the fact it has a few limited demos that don't even stay on the handheld.

me irl
[close]

MasterPenguin

Downloading demo's is the best part of it. Needs more demo's though. :[

PseudoMario16

I agree with gamer this is an area of the market that nintendo should just back out of,
or seriously look at who they've got creating this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

noxus21

so to "wrap" it up its just a complete rip off  :-\

mikona

Quote from: noxus21 on May 20, 2008, 11:56:50 AMso to "wrap" it up its just a complete rip off  :-\

I suppose it would be if it cost any points, but it's free.

noxus21

yes but i saw that the new games are not free that sucks bigtime

zahndy

am i confused with the wiiware of is this wiiware?
don't know what it is but i want it.
damnit why does europe always has to be the last. :-(
please delete this account

Gu4n

What demo's are available?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Nintendo DS demos.  Like Ninja Gaiden and Cooking Mama, Brain Age etc.  Just little demos.  Not any for WiiWare.

noxus21

hello its made in hongchinwhawha or whereever and thats far away from europe

zahndy

so? that doesnt mean were different

noxus21

normaly its realeased per region and we are to bad far away from that region and we need pal versions and they are also harder to get cracked and that things are easier

zahndy

;D ;DI GOT THE NINTENDO CHANNEL jaaaaayyyyyy cool now i can play braintraining and big brain acadamy (or something like that)