News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

EarthBound/Mother Discussion!

Started by blueflower999, February 10, 2013, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

So fun fact guys, a lot of the music from Earthbound was sampled from other sources. Not copied, not stolen, not arranged, just straight-up sampled.

I guess even today, Earthbound still holds a few surprises.
It was at least new to me; I don't know how well-known this is

SlowPokemon

There's no way they'd announce it so soon after releasing EarthBound Beginnings, as that would actually deter people from buying the first entry to wait for the third instead. Give it some time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Give it a few months, at least.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Mother 3 will likely be announced next year, if the way we got the first two were any indication.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DonValentino

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 18, 2015, 09:33:30 AMSo fun fact guys, a lot of the music from Earthbound was sampled from other sources. Not copied, not stolen, not arranged, just straight-up sampled.

I guess even today, Earthbound still holds a few surprises.
It was at least new to me; I don't know how well-known this is

Woah no wonder EarthBound is considered a copyright minefield... The most blatant example is Mr. Batty Twist from M3 though.

Dudeman

And the battle theme for the Natural Killer Cyborg contains samples of the guitar solo from Beat It.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

So for the past couple weeks I've been at my least favorite part of RPG's in my Mother playthrough: level grinding. (tbh, I only have time to play at night before bed, so often I go days without actually progressing simply because I'm tired af.)

Really want to see the end of this game, but my laziness/exhaustion is getting in the way D:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

oh no not that again

that made me cry it was so good
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel