News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

EarthBound/Mother Discussion!

Started by blueflower999, February 10, 2013, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Discuss the Mother/EarthBound series here!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

OH SWEET JESUS YES

EDIT: ALSO:

Ridin' on my bicycle.
This bell is really neat!
I've got a banana seat!
Well howdy folks, I got a card in my spokes!
This bicycle was free, that ain't no joke.
Even the Boss of Burglin' Park is jealous of my ride.
There's no pegs in the back bitch, check the side.
This ain't a motherfuckin' taxi, don't even try!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Not sure if this pertains but I figured I'd make Blueflower happy:  I'm currently arranging the Brawl mix of Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise. :>

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 10, 2013, 01:57:36 PMNot sure if this pertains but I figured I'd make Blueflower happy:  I'm currently arranging the Brawl mix of Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise. :>
This makes me extremely happy happy!

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 10, 2013, 02:00:23 PMThe first and the second.
You must try the 3rd!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

DonValentino

I haven't played any, but I watched millions of videos. I'm waiting for an official re-release of all of them to play them. :'(
And I have to quote this here too:

Quote from: WarioMan98 on February 06, 2013, 07:51:48 AMDamn Nintendo, bring it to the Wii U VC too!! :P
The world is more than just Japan, y'know...

But do you know what we must do? Spam the MOTHER 2 Miiverse page with petitions when it releases!! >:D
This is our chance, and this time we have Miiverse. Let's see if this time they do listen.  >:(

blueflower999

Quote from: WarioMan98 on February 10, 2013, 02:07:58 PMI haven't played any, but I watched millions of videos. I'm waiting for an official re-release of all of them to play them. :'(
And I have to quote this here too:
You don't like emulators?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 10, 2013, 05:47:57 PMYou don't like emulators?

No, I don't like not supporting the people who created the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

He wasn't talking to you?

Anyway, I am currently using an emulator and just got to threed. I do, however, plan on buying EarthBound as soon as I can. (Maybe even sooner than this summer :o )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman