News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

EarthBound/Mother Discussion!

Started by blueflower999, February 10, 2013, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Well it's really more of fem!Ness, but it's not an issue on the way I choose to cosplay someone. Anyone should be allowed to cosplay what they want.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Anyone?
Please don't click here
final warning

[close]
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Nebbles on March 07, 2013, 10:21:11 AMWell it's really more of fem!Ness, but it's not an issue on the way I choose to cosplay someone. Anyone should be allowed to cosplay what they want.
lol I was just messing with you. :P

popo447

I've always wanted to cosplay as Kite from the .Hack// games...

But if I were to wear it, it wold be shocking and/or mentally scarring...(Like that terrifying picture FSM posted)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Nebbles

I've gotta say, the writing for these games is so magnificent.

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah this game sounds fantastic. Especially after Blueflower told me about the final boss. *cough*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I know who the final boss of EarthBound is. And it's supposedly creepy... but that's all I know.

And let's not talk about the final boss of Mother 3...

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 12, 2013, 07:15:35 PMOh yeah this game sounds fantastic. Especially after Blueflower told me about the final boss. *cough*
Don't say anything else. Let Nebbles discover it for herself.
Quote from: Nebbles on March 12, 2013, 07:14:10 PMI've gotta say, the writing for these games is so magnificent.
"At times like this, kids like you should be playing Nintendo games."
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Well guys, I've hoped and prayed for years that I would one day be able to make a post like this. And that day has now come. EarthBound is coming to the Wii U virtual console.

I have a request to make. If you have a Wii U, get the game. I want Nintendo to see how big of a fanbase there is for this game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 17, 2013, 12:30:37 PMI have a request to make. If you have a Wii U, get the game. I want Nintendo to see how big of a fanbase there is for this game.

Grumpy Cat says: Why?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 17, 2013, 12:30:37 PMWell guys, I've hoped and prayed for years that I would one day be able to make a post like this. And that day has now come. EarthBound is coming to the Wii U virtual console.

I have a request to make. If you have a Wii U, get the game. I want Nintendo to see how big of a fanbase there is for this game.

JOY TO THE WOOOOOORLD

Well, I already planned to use the money I got back from selling college textbooks for a Wii U... but this definitely seals the deal!

blueflower999

I'm probably going to buy it just so that it sells more. XD

After you finish the game, Nebbles, I almost guarantee you'll want to get more people to play it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999