News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Games that PISS YOU THE F**K OFF

Started by Olimar12345, February 02, 2013, 12:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Civ IV.
"Hey give me your map."

"No, I will only give you your map if you give me Horseback Riding, Calender, Sailing, Rocketry and Future Tech."

"You ask too much"

"Too bad"

*other civ declares war against me*

*is soundly beat*

*asks for peace*

*still won't give me the map*

Diplomacy in a nutshell.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Quote from: FireArrow on February 17, 2013, 08:32:29 PM...but the game was still really fun.
I know, but seriously. WHO WOULD GO TO WAR JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED FOR A MAP.

Olimar12345

A hearty fuck you to professor Layton and the curious buttsex. I just spent 30 minutes and 3 hint coins on a puzzle and nearly went mad. And to make it even better, it turns out I had the correct fucking answer on my first guess.

For this puzzle, you had to type in a date for the answer. My guess was January second, so I typed in 01/02. Fuckin shit wanted 1/2. Had to sit though a shitty-ass LP to figure out that brilliant little detail. So once again, fuck you Layton. And fuck you too, Luke. (And your shitty-ass blue hat thingy, idk ERRGH /RANTRANTIMFUCKINGTIREDASSHITRIGHTNOW)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

apparently the buttsex is flying

whod have guessed with that title
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 17, 2013, 10:11:52 PMA hearty fuck you to professor Layton and the curious buttsex. I just spent 30 minutes and 3 hint coins on a puzzle and nearly went mad. And to make it even better, it turns out I had the correct fucking answer on my first guess.

For this puzzle, you had to type in a date for the answer. My guess was January second, so I typed in 01/02. Fuckin shit wanted 1/2. Had to sit though a shitty-ass LP to figure out that brilliant little detail. So once again, fuck you Layton. And fuck you too, Luke. (And your shitty-ass blue hat thingy, idk ERRGH /RANTRANTIMFUCKINGTIREDASSHITRIGHTNOW)
I didn't really find that puzzle so hard compared to some later ones...  ::)

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 17, 2013, 11:23:30 PMMegaman.

Every. Single. One.
BUT THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 18, 2013, 09:25:17 AMI didn't really find that puzzle so hard compared to some later ones...  ::)

IT WASN'T, IT WAS THE GAMES SHITTY ANSWER INPUT METHOD.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 18, 2013, 09:25:17 AMBUT THEY'RE SO MUCH FUN
I KNOW! Megaman is video games most violent and turbulent love/hate relationship.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Wolf

I also think legend of zelda was frustrating. I used the enternet to finish it.
Has anyone finished legend of zelda in one sitting with enternet? I know I did.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Olimar12345

Without using the internet? Easy. All in one sitting? Fuck.

Wolf

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 17, 2013, 10:11:52 PMA hearty fuck you to professor Layton and the curious buttsex. I just spent 30 minutes and 3 hint coins on a puzzle and nearly went mad. And to make it even better, it turns out I had the correct fucking answer on my first guess.

LOL. Looks like there is a person who hates professor Layton.

Olimar12345

I don't hate it, that was just an instance where it pissed me off.

Wolf